Introductions

Drewsome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye, come on folks don't be shy. Come on in and introduce yersels.

I'm intrigued about this ? ? ? fella. Tell us all about yourself mate, its all a bit of a mystery?  ???

You've met him before......

• 2 weeks later...

Might as well add myself. I'm Woolenrouge, formerly many names, sawadeekrahp, placid, winston and a few others probably. Got kicked off the old AFC chat in 2002 for insulting TMW's hunlove when he was still a puritan, my only claim to fame. Like ElGordo I'm also in the US in SW Houston, the Sugar is good here.

• 2 weeks later...

:wave:

I'll add masel tae the introductions.  I'm Rach, started going to Aberdeen games in the mid to late 1990s but have since been exiled to Fife for the last 8 years or so and as such don't get to as many games now.  Gonna make a concerted effort to change that this season.  My most notable achievement was getting a megabus ticket back from Aberdeen to (not so sunny) Fife for the princely sum of a quid!!

Speak to y'all soon.

Rach :lolabove::beers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive only just noticed this thing

quirie. 18. Stay in inverurie. Go to RGU. First game i went to was the League Cup semi vs Rangers in 95. Have maximum of 5 friends that support Aberdeen - the rest are Tims or prefer English football. Finally getting a season ticket in about 4 weeks time as im starting a new job within the evil corporation thats is Tesco. Used to play rugby for the globally feared Garioch Rugby club(2 wins in 16 games thats how good we were :-[) Have a very wide liking of music. Thats about it

Not been on here for about 18 months

Still mind of the original site

Went to TotalSPl when the old Donstalk went down for a while been back once since it returned

Must make more effort is what always said on school reports and guess nothings changed !

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm amp, 23.

Work in Aberdeen for a publishing company related to the oil industry, previously I was a local newspaper reporter in Peterhead. Have had the pleasure of regularly interviewing a number of 'local celebs' over the last few years through work including Jimmy Calderwood, Steve Paterson, Neale Cooper and Alex Salmond. And Ritchie Byrne.

My first AFC game was at Pittodrie v Dundee Utd a good number of years ago; we got beat 1-0 thanks to a long ranger from Dave Bowman.

I like Prawns and Sports Mixture.