Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Mackie Rubbish Again !

bd74w

Guest fatshaft

Listened to the full match on red tv today as i refuse to pay good money to watch barron mackie,what did strike me was that his name was barely mentioned once during the whole ninety minutes and people on here continue to support him.Our other strikers lee miller and chris mcguire did however contribute to the match with good hold up play and creating chances but not mackie

The guy is totally useless and i personally will never have a good word for him.

I see richard(cant pass) foster was completely left out the squad and calderwood is onto him i think which can only be a good thing for the team so one down and one to go.

:hammer:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mackie is not a right winger.

Our real problem isn't mackie but that we don't have any one at the club to play in that position since we let JDV go, all we have are poor stop gaps in the form of mackie, foster and dung.

Which is exactly the reason why I didn't want him to go, espcially since he seemed to be playing better and getting his confidence after a wee run in the side. Ridiculous decision to allow him to go before the summer. Mackie does ok as a striker, we know his limits and his many flaws but the fact is we can't afford much more so so be it for now.

I would like to put my opinion in also

Darren mackie is useless and IS as suggested in earlier threads the weak link in the team

As for the statement that mackie is the best we can get at the moment

RUBBISH

There are fringe players scattered about the spl who could do a far better job than him and i would even go as far as to say there are even a few first division players who would be an improvement.

I agree with the original poster(to a degree) and also caledonia has a fair and valid point.

Rant over

Mackie is a joke.

Darren mackie is useless and IS as suggested in earlier threads the weak link in the team

RUBBISH

There are fringe players scattered about the spl who could do a far better job than him and i would even go as far as to say there are even a few first division players who would be an improvement.

I agree with the original poster(to a degree) and also caledonia has a fair and valid point.

Rant over

Mackie is a joke.

Well?

RUBBISH

Rant over

Mackie is a joke.

That was Steve Paterson's plan, to raid the first division of its gems.