Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

x

Jagerdeen

If I was to drive from Aberdeen - what time would I need to leave at - hoping to avoid the worst of the aberdeen/dundee/glasgow rush hours?

If you left bang on 4, you'd probably just beat the Dundee rush hour traffic and would miss the worst of the Glasgow rush hour too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't help but be completely deflated by that scoreline.  :(

Draws to Killie and St Mirren in a series of matches which sees us play a team we haven't beaten in the SPL yet isn't even top 6 form, never mind form to chase for Europe.

2 pts lost to Dundee Utd.

JMG.

2140: We have a couple of texts to 80295 for you to enjoy. If anything sums up the fickle nature of football and the precarious character of the job of football manger it is these: "Time up, Jimmy- you have flattered to deceive again," says Tommy Kingswells, who sent this a few minutes before Wright's injury-time goal.

St Mirren were out to prove a point after Saturday's result. We sounded like we were unlucky with hitting the post, but St Mirren have also had good results at the new ground.

Worse things have happened at sea. We'll win on Saturday and it'll still be JMG no doubt.

We were by far the better team in the second half but you had the feeling that they would get a chance and score and so it transpired. Great goal from Wright to silence those loathsome Paisley wankers but ultimately it was a game we needed to and should have won.

Very lucky tonight. We really do have some absolute dross playing for us now. 1 win in 8 is simply not good enough.

Ouch!.

Should have, but didn't, realise the one win in eight statistic.

I so, so hope I'm wrong, as trying to convince niece and nephew to be Aberdeen fans, but I have such a bad feeling about Saturday.