Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

New stadium thread

Kowalski

instead of building where we are not wanted we should build in a new spot, how about the playing field between Mastrick and Northfield. it would be perfect bus stops at both sides and all we would have to do is knock down a set of swings (no big deal as the Northfield kids are too fat to use)

instead of building where we are not wanted we should build in a new spot, how about the playing field between Mastrick and Northfield. it would be perfect bus stops at both sides and all we would have to do is knock down a set of swings (no big deal as the Northfield kids are too fat to use)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Problem solved!  :thumbsup:

The argument of stupid people. You can do better than that. Plenty of good reasons for postponing, and the club doesn't seem to be complaining. That's how things should work. Do your application correctly and provide all the detail, or be asked to come back with more.

The argument of frustrated and utterly fed up people. Aberdeen is a disgrace.

The new TA is up.

The average car share was 2.9 which is fair enough and I now accept although where these 42 cars of 6 are coming from I don't know.

Parking spaces reduced to 1350.

For those who scoffed at the numbers I said would have to travel by bus, they've now confirmed nearly 5000 from Union Street. No, really. That is the plan.

We also have 9631 season ticket holders, 372 in Westhill and 160 in Kingswells, so it's clear to see why we're basing the club there.

how many stay in Mastrick and Northfield. my plan to build stadium in Mastrick woodies makes sense. all of them could walk no need for parking spaces and it would help out the little chubbie kids from Northfield. also how much noise would we have to make to piss off our betters in Westhill

how many stay in Mastrick and Northfield. my plan to build stadium in Mastrick woodies makes sense. all of them could walk no need for parking spaces and it would help out the little chubbie kids from Northfield. also how much noise would we have to make to piss off our betters in Westhill

Great plan. 100% behind this.

To be fair the only thing that has been delayed has been the council discussing it...

A must larger Scottish council recently wrote to me to request a 1month extension to determine whether or not a new wall mounted AC Unit can be put on the back of a small convenience store.

They could have just refused the application but this extension request is giving our client a bit of hope.

I would apply the same thought to the Stadium. Council could have just said 'NO CHANCE' but instead have asked for more time and more information suggesting to me they actually in favour.

But what do I know  ::)

There is little point a vote on this issue occurring on 19th June from anyones perspective.  The club know they are setting themselves up for failure currently.

One - ACC are in a messy state from reading what is going on as various councillors are resigning or being sacked or suspended.  Unstable local authority from ruling angle therefore application has been pulled for the time being.

Two - the plans are not up to scratch from a variety of perspectives and would have been rejected full stop on 19th June one day before Europa League draw. Nonsensical transport plans - and its just a load of flashy images at the moment with little substance that fails to meet local or national authority guidelines from a variety of means.

Club keep asking people to see the wider picture - well, maybe they do see wider picture now as well.  The plans are currently not fit for purpose - end of story.  So they are being reassessed, reworked by the club to give them any sort of chance of punting chance come October.

But what do I know  ::)

Indeed! lol

You cant take away peoples chance to complain though, that would be just mean!

Sounds to me, as I would have thought, the council have spoken to the club about any concerns and the club are actively trying to address them before any vote...