• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In or Oot? In

Pre-matcher? Im not going to a pub by myself to standing around like a lost fool. I am old enough (19) and if i was with people I may of been having a couple before hand but no

Furry boots? Wherever the ticket tells me im sitting

Post-matcher? First train back up to the Deen

I know one, although it pains me to say it.

Anyway, Jimmy's not a hun, otherwise he wouldn't love when we win against Rangers so much!

All it does is help his long term plan.

I and the others who were at the Reitvogels game know that from his mates telling us that Calderwoods ultimate dream is to manage Glasgow Rangers FC from the first time they met, and he was still talking about it last year when they saw him last.

I and the others who were at the Reitvogels game know that from his mates telling us that Calderwoods ultimate dream is to manage Glasgow Rangers FC from the first time they met, and he was still talking about it last year when they saw him last.

JIG!

Cant remember anything like that being said at all.........

Redweb is giving some rather strange info re today's line up:

Injury and suspension has forced Jimmy Calderwood into four changes to the starting eleven who drew with Hibs a fortnight ago. Diamond, Wright, Kerr are all missing while Sone Aluko drops to the bench. Lee Miller makes a welcome return alongside Maguire Mair and Young. Joining Aluko on the bench are Bossu, Vidal, Duff, Stewart, Paton and Crawford. The full starting line up is:

Aberdeen: Langfield, Foster, Mulgrew, Considine, Diamond, Severin, Kerr, Aluko, McDonald, Wright, Smith

???

Redweb is giving some rather strange info re today's line up:

Injury and suspension has forced Jimmy Calderwood into four changes to the starting eleven who drew with Hibs a fortnight ago. Diamond, Wright, Kerr are all missing while Sone Aluko drops to the bench. Lee Miller makes a welcome return alongside Maguire Mair and Young. Joining Aluko on the bench are Bossu, Vidal, Duff, Stewart, Paton and Crawford. The full starting line up is:

Aberdeen: Langfield, Foster, Mulgrew, Considine, Diamond, Severin, Kerr, Aluko, McDonald, Wright, Smith

???

Someone must still be drunk from last night  :o