Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

x

Jagerdeen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prick Young  :hammer:

Just spluttering about his "exclusive rumour" that there was going to be a banner calling for McGhee to be the next Dons manager........

Ultras unfurl their banners.  " Prove you want Europe"    and  " Come on you red"..

You could almost hear the disappointment in chick's voice.

That was terrible listening. Sounded like we lacked almost a bit of everything, especially a cool head in defence! I'm not convinced we'll win another game this season the way we are playing. We cannot seem to score more than one goal anymore, almost like we used all our lives up in January.

I'm looking for positives.

Jamie Langfield has the most clean sheets in the SPL this season so far.

Fair enough, but that doesn't win games, its the other end of the park that counts and we're absolutely shite at it. I just don't feel that there is much to be positive about AFC at the moment. Well done to Langfield for saving a point for us and well done to Maguire for scoring.  :thumbsup:

Didn't listen to the game so can only go from what you guys are saying. The only positive I can think of is Maguire taking his scoring form for Scotland back to his domestic football.

:thumbsup:

From the round up on Sportscene it sounds like Motherwell dominated, but we got a point and Langfield made a great save at the end.

You didn't listen to the game? Motherwell more than dominated, absolutely battered us in the first half. According to the ommentators, Macdonald had his first touch of the ball in about the 30th min  :o Starting 3-5-2 was a disaster and the commentator rightly said this was madness and I think it was about then we went 4-4-2. Second half we played better, but it sounded like we were continually at risk at conceding on the counter attack.