Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Brian Must Go

El Padre™

His position is now untenable. He's taken JMG from the respectable position they once had and made them a laughing stock. I reckon change now could secure success in the near future.

My choice to take over would be Fund a Don.

BMG!!!

I'd like to hear from some of the fools who think clearly BIG!!!!

2698737051_6c4c2a2a83.jpg

Pictured Above: Brian pictured yesterday before the JMG protest

SCREEN

Pictured Above: Some of the JMG'ers planning their protest in the famous Broadhill Bar

angry-mob.bmp

Pictured above: JMG in the glory days

Is this not getting boring?

I was under the impression pretty much everyone agrees that JC has served his time and should go in the summer, yet eedjits still insist on acting the cunt and wanking on about JMG/JIG/JISM.  I thought we had said, thanks for the memories but cheerio.

Or has everyone has changed their minds in the last week or two while I've been off the internet and now we all actually think JC should stay and bore us to death for another two years?

And don't get me started on the over reaction to the "protest".  You'd have thought those behind it had shat on the front steps of Pittodrie the way folk have been going on about it.

I was under the impression pretty much everyone agrees that JC has served his time and should go in the summer, yet eedjits still insist on acting the cunt and wanking on about JMG/JIG/JISM.  I thought we had said, thanks for the memories but cheerio.

Or has everyone has changed their minds in the last week or two while I've been off the internet and now we all actually think JC should stay and bore us to death for another two years?

And don't get me started on the over reaction to the "protest".  You'd have thought those behind it had shat on the front steps of Pittodrie the way folk have been going on about it.

This thread is about BMG vs BIG, which is a much bigger issue than JISMGOD.

Clearly you think BIG.

Don't upset the rythm now.

Guest Nellie The Don

After attracting only a paltry 1 page worth of replies, as opposed to the JMG debates several hundred, spread over a variety of threads, I feel Padre has taken the BMG movement as far as he can and should step down.

Padre must go! PMG.*

*The truth is I've never really liked Padre because he's from Glasgow.

Brians constant tinkering with the time of the protest has just shown up his incompetence. Why did he have to try and match the plans of the club to stage its own event ? Also, so many of the big players in his movement just didn't turn up on the day and thats on him to motivate them.