Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

total and utter embarrassment!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like minijc has put on some weight.

He must only be spinning yarns about weight loss.

Or it could be cause i have lost so much it makes him look bigger :)

either way its always a great idea to stand next to him while being photographed  :thumbsup:

But that then leads to a pretty big question?

Would you want us to go all guns blazing to try and reach 3rd and risk finishing 5th, or would you rather we just sat in and stuck it out in 4th?

Personally, i'd like us to try for 3rd.

I've had another thought about this. I actually think it all depends on how this saturday goes. If we win, we need to continue and be resolute, but if we lose and the arabs win, we need to go all guns blazing. We would have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I've had another thought about this. I actually think it all depends on how this saturday goes. If we win, we need to continue and be resolute, but if we lose and the arabs win, we need to go all guns blazing. We would have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Cant see us getting much from the tims at parkhead MD, not on current form.  United are home to killie and fancy them to win that one, cant see kevin kyle getting much change out of wilkie and kenneth like he did against falkirk

Cant see us getting much from the tims at parkhead MD, not on current form.   United are home to killie and fancy them to win that one, cant see kevin kyle getting much change out of wilkie and kenneth like he did against falkirk

But he tore a former and current Scotland cap a new arsehole...and also got praise from Nevin for putting the best central forward display from a scottish player all season....  ::) (dig at him and not you! ;) )

No I agree, I don't think we will get much out of the Parkhead game, but we'll see. We all know, that when you expect something from Aberdeen, they do the opposite.

But he tore a former and current Scotland cap a new arsehole...and also got praise from Nevin for putting the best central forward display from a scottish player all season....  ::) (dig at him and not you! ;) )

No I agree, I don't think we will get much out of the Parkhead game, but we'll see. We all know, that when you expect something from Aberdeen, they do the opposite.

We normally do better at Parkhead than at Pittodrie anyway.

From a strikers point of view it was a good hattrick, ironically enough though the best goal was the one he used his foot for.  Thought he did really well to get the shot in with three defenders closing in.  The second two were just stinking defending, you dont let such a big lad get virtually free headers.  Its not like he's particularily mobile either though this is because he's a lot chunkier than i remember when he was at sunderland, he must be a bit of a bulldozer to play against is what im getting at.  Still though thats no excuse for a defender as experienced as pressley.  Cant see us getting hee haw at parkhead