Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Post Split Fixtures

Stewart

:lolabove:

Apparently he's not the only one ;)

Stewart, is that the game I think it is? When we all thought we would have a good chance at StIbrox and went with 1 or 2 at the back?

We went 2-4-4 when it was still 2-0 I think...

I'm sure David Sneddon was in Curlers that day. Was it 2005 though? I thought it was in first year at uni (so 2004).

so moving the game to a sunday kick off and sticking the arabs celtic game on the wednesday instead of the tuesday was just a ludicrous decision?

I do like him pointing out that they the SPL considered a rugby match at Murrayfield and a 10k run in glasgow but failed to look at the first division fixture list for dundee.

::)

so moving the game to a sunday kick off and sticking the arabs celtic game on the wednesday instead of the tuesday was just a ludicrous decision?

I do like him pointing out that they the SPL considered a rugby match at Murrayfield and a 10k run in glasgow but failed to look at the first division fixture list for dundee.

::)

United v Tim game is on Setanta on the Tue so couldn't be moved.

But agree total farce that they can take into account a charity run and rugby cup final but can't coordinate things with their fellow blazers down the corridor at Hampden.

Mind you should we be surprised, particularly after they unilaterally announced their season start date without consulting with the SFA or the SFL in the full knowledge that Scotland had an important World Cup Qualifier in August

They've not even arrived in the post yet!

And i'm sure they take a £10 fee off for each refund? And when the tickets cost £6.10 each?

:hammer:

Fucking boooo!!

Something like that. I was going to do it once, but decided it wasn't worth it. Then another time a machine didn't work, complained about it, and they said no as I had exceeded 10 days after the event (after sending a complaint off then waiting for a month for their responce) scotrail cunts  :hammer:

They've not even arrived in the post yet!

And i'm sure they take a £10 fee off for each refund? And when the tickets cost £6.10 each?

:hammer:

Fucking boooo!!

If you are wanting to exchange them they might do it...worth a try at least. They refunded a ticket for my folks last week the day after they'd initially bought it to sell them a cheaper ticket. It was kinda Scotrail's fault though in the first place so maybe that was why...

• 3 weeks later...