Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Stuff wot i found on teh internetz

Guest Nellie The Don

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also true but everyone that scudded him could get bother too, it wasn't all self defence. Mind you, good chance I'd panel some cunt that interfered wi ma wheels.

Posted this on the hat when it happened so apol if anyones heard it before.  Rock ness 2007, go home after the festival which takes twenty minutes as im local.  Go to grab a few hours shut eye and get woken up by my housemate to tell me that her friends 3 year old son has just scrawled all over my audi coupe with a stone.  Little fucker only missed one panel, the roof.  needless to say the boy got a hell of a skelped arse from his mother and she stumped up for the insurance excess

Posted this on the hat when it happened so apol if anyones heard it before.  Rock ness 2007, go home after the festival which takes twenty minutes as im local.  Go to grab a few hours shut eye and get woken up by my housemate to tell me that her friends 3 year old son has just scrawled all over my audi coupe with a stone.  Little fucker only missed one panel, the roof.  needless to say the boy got a hell of a skelped arse from his mother and she stumped up for the insurance excess

That's a serious result tlg, most mother's these days would barely interrupt thier Jeremy Kyle viewing to care or would start a fucking ruck with you for having parked where you did.

Perth Sheriff Court closed for fumigation

A Scottish court has been cleared and fumigated after a man who was charged with breach of the peace appeared to lose control of his bodily functions.

Proceedings were halted at Perth Sheriff Court after the man was spotted with a large brown mark on the rear of his trousers.

Staff then removed stained cushions before the court was recalled.

The court's public toilet was also closed due to a hygiene issue but it is unclear if the incidents are related.

That's a serious result tlg, most mother's these days would barely interrupt thier Jeremy Kyle viewing to care or would start a fucking ruck with you for having parked where you did.

Aww totally!  She was really embarassed and expected me to hit the roof but to be honest whilst being gutted i didnt see the point in making a bad situation worse.