Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Scum vs Aberdeen

Watched the game on Setanta.  SFA need to punish Lafferty, what a fucking disgrace, and a terrible decision from the linesman to send Mulgrew off.  Wankers.

Thought we played quite well, passed the ball about a lot instead of lumping it up the park.  Paton, Pawlett both did well.

Two stupid goals to lose though.  :hammer:

McDonald had a great chance but hit the bar, when he should really have scored.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the game on Setanta.  SFA need to punish Lafferty, what a fucking disgrace, and a terrible decision from the linesman to send Mulgrew off.  Wankers.

Thought we played quite well, passed the ball about a lot instead of lumping it up the park.  Paton, Pawlett both did well.

Two stupid goals to lose though.  :hammer:

McDonald had a great chance but hit the bar, when he should really have scored.

Completely agree with everything you say there. Shame Foster sold us for both the goals. I realise he couldn't really do that much about the first, but he should have been putting pressure on Miller for the second. McDonald really ought to have scored from his position :( We played well for most of the game though and I left the pub feeling proud and slightly gutted we didn't get a draw.

Fuck me, Hearts 2-0 up already. If that stays as it is 4th place is not such a hard thing to achieve next week.

If Rangers beat Utd all we need to do is beat Hibs. Easily possible and brilliant if it happens. Love Utd not to get into Europe.

Foster was murder today. Not just for the two goals but his passing in general. Too often he just touched it passed a player and thought he could sprint past him. Numerous times he had the ball and failed to find the player 5-10 yards away from him. It seems harsh to blame him for the first goal because Langfield maybe could have came and collected but he slid in with his boot straight, it was only ever going to go one place. Definitely should have made a sweeping action with his feet which you feel the likes of Seve would have attempted.

Think this is me finally losing my patience with Ricky. I recognise he will always give 100% but sadly it just isn't enough.

Foster was murder today. Not just for the two goals but his passing in general. Too often he just touched it passed a player and thought he could sprint past him. Numerous times he had the ball and failed to find the player 5-10 yards away from him. It seems harsh to blame him for the first goal because Langfield maybe could have came and collected but he slid in with his boot straight, it was only ever going to go one place. Definitely should have made a sweeping action with his feet which you feel the likes of Seve would have attempted.

Think this is me finally losing my patience with Ricky. I recognise he will always give 100% but sadly it just isn't enough.

I thought he did well today as did all of our players, not one of them, in my view, had a bad game

Foster has no confidence. That's the problem.

I thought he did ok up until then, a few loose balls here and there, but generally seemed to be quite steady. But yes, he does appear to generally lack confidence, which is quite strange since he's in the first team all the time.

Just in thoughts:

Lafferty = silly billy!

Severin, on his day WHAT a player, I hope he stays next season.

Lovely finish for our goal.

Didn't really see much of their goals, shall pass judgement after watching the highlights.

If Lafferty got booked for 'simulation' how did Mulgrew get send off??

Played some good football, half time seemed to come at the wrong time for us, we didn't look so good in the second.

Didn't agree with the substituitions.

Lee Mair is a terrible excuse of a player.

Glasgow's west end is a magical place for a night out

MoTM - Severin, absolutely solid performance.

Where did you hit last night Dave?

Somerfield

The Academy

'The wee pub'

Somewhere upstairs on a cobbled street?

The Garage

A Late-night Subway :)

Also, what's the correct answer to give to a bouncer when they ask you where you've been? "I've just tanked a half bottle of vod in my hotel room" appears to be the wrong answer.

Finally, met John Hartson on Sock-e-hall Street and my friend pee'd on his shoes  :thumbsup:

I thought Maguire was coming on instead of Duff. I must admit I was slightly perplexed by the choice as I don't think Duff has enough fight/strength to play against a team full of brutes.

As did I, it just wasn't to be :(

Somerfield

The Academy

'The wee pub'

Somewhere upstairs on a cobbled street?

The Garage

A Late-night Subway :)

Also, what's the correct answer to give to a bouncer when they ask you where you've been? "I've just tanked a half bottle of vod in my hotel room" appears to be the wrong answer.

Finally, met John Hartson on Sock-e-hall Street and my friend pee'd on his shoes  :thumbsup:

Anywhere on Ashton lane, could have been the loft, nude, or a few others. I saw Neil the C*** Lennon in Jinty's last week. What a ginger Tim wank he is. Viper/Buff or even ABC are much better than Gayrage, remember that for next season  :thumbsup:

Pretty sure he was Harcs. Up late son? Lafferty has the instinct to get another player sent off. The natural instinct of a fucking cunt and should be completely shunned. Fucking shocking excuse for a man. Utter utter shitehouse.

Got absoluted bolloxed last night - a restaurant nearby shut down and left all the drink in the hands of a mate of mine! Just woke up.

Watched the game in a Rangers pub in Cambridge, even the natives there were saying Lafferty was a disgrace. Fairly indignant about the next sending off though.  ;D

I was in two minds about the huns red. My first impression was that it was a tad harsh, then when you see the replay he had no right going for it the way he did, straight leg, studs up. Right decision I think! Mark Hatefully on Setanta was unbelievable, I was open mouthed when he effectively said Mulgrew had only himself to blame and was suckered into it! Even Hartson was having fucking none of it!

I was in two minds about the huns red. My first impression was that it was a tad harsh, then when you see the replay he had no right going for it the way he did, straight leg, studs up. Right decision I think! Mark Hatefully on Setanta was unbelievable, I was open mouthed when he effectively said Mulgrew had only himself to blame and was suckered into it! Even Hartson was having fucking none of it!

It was the correct decision to send him off, classic over the ball challenge, studs up, he had to go.  I'm amazed the huns are acting so hard done by.  I hate the feckers.

It was the first time (and probably the last time) in my life i've ever agreed with the Pie man.

It was the correct decision to send him off, classic over the ball challenge, studs up, he had to go.  I'm amazed the huns are acting so hard done by.  I hate the feckers.

Are you really though? They are scum and they are acting like we expect them to. All my hun mates were up in arms, and I just told them he was probably schooled to do it. I mean they do have that wanker McCoist as a coach anyway. The precedent is within their ranks.

Yesterday listening to him I finally got why everyone on here hates him sooooooooooooooo much

Yesterday listening to him I finally got why everyone on here hates him sooooooooooooooo much

You didn't know why Aberdeen fans hate Hately? Really?

From where I was standing I thought it was a sending off, two footed, raised foot with studs showing.  Was pretty sure Dougal wouldn't give a red card but when I noticed the Linesman flagging I became a bit more confident the right decision would have been made.  Shame the linesman couldn't have been as helpful when standing right next to Flopperty and Mulgrew.