Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Scum vs Aberdeen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere on Ashton lane, could have been the loft, nude, or a few others. I saw Neil the C*** Lennon in Jinty's last week. What a ginger Tim wank he is. Viper/Buff or even ABC are much better than Gayrage, remember that for next season  :thumbsup:

Was in the Viper last night....was awesome as usual!

Guest ally s

I thought we were quite unlucky on Saturday, as someone said above I don't think any of our players had a bad game. 

Special mention to Seve and Mair who I thought were outstanding in defence.

Had we had a man advantage then you never know what might have happened, and if MacDonald hadn't missed that one on one with Alexander we could have even sneaked a draw.  All ifs and buts in the end.

Lets just pray we beat Hibs on Sunday and the Huns do us a favour.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1220164

Aberdeen defender Charlie Mulgrew’s red card at Ibrox will be rescinded after referee Stuart Dougal admitted he had been fooled by Rangers forward Kyle Lafferty.

Mulgrew was sent off in Saturday’s 2-1 defeat after Lafferty fell to the ground following a heated con-frontation between the pair.

Dougal, who is retiring at the end of the season, has reviewed the incident and his match report, which will be analysed by the SFA today, will reprieve Mulgrew.

Dougal said: “I have now had the chance to review the Mulgrew and Lafferty incident on television. I have since e-mailed my views on the incident to the SFA and that contents must remain private until the SFA get time to consider the case.

“But, it is fair to say, like most people at the game, I thought Lafferty had been the victim of violent conduct from Mulgrew.

“On reviewing the game I have since seen that wasn’t the case.â€

Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra was also harshly sent off after a late challenge on goalkeeper Jamie Langfield – but Dougal said the decision on his fate will rest with his assistant Graham Chambers.

He said: “In respect of the Bougherra incident, I have spoken to my assistant referee and if he is requested to review the situation again then he will do so.â€