Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Odds for next Aberdeen manager

Kowalski

Thanks for the welcome octavion.

I just hope they take their time and appoint the right manager and don't panic.  Willie Miller seems to be pretty clued up so i don't think they'll mess this appointment up.

If Steve Nicol's been in America will he have an idea how the Scottish game is now?

I think only Steve Nicol could answer that question He-Man and he hasn't posted on here for quite some time now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The herald says today is the today McGhee finds out the outcome of his Celtic Interview.

'Various' BBC SPL Gossip page; state he will be appointed at Aberdeen if unsuccesful.

Today may actually be the day all the mad rumours cease..!

The herald says today is the today McGhee finds out the outcome of his Celtic Interview.

'Various' BBC SPL Gossip page; state he will be appointed at Aberdeen if unsuccesful.

Today may actually be the day all the mad rumours cease..!

I'm not sure if I'm happy with that really, Celtic's reject, but I guess that was always how it was going to be.

After his playing days ended, Eðvaldsson went on to manage three Icelandic club teams before taking the helm at the national team in 1999. He lasted four years there. Linked with managerial jobs at Aberdeen FC and Hibernian in Scotland in June 2009. Believe to favour the Hi-Bees due to a greater "scene" in the capital.

From wiki. I think some Hibs fan edited it.  ::)