Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Silliest Place You`ve Watched A Match

SeeBass

Before you go any further, this story is a tad boring:

I went all the way to Vienna to watch Austria play the mighty Germany in the Euros last year, but naturally, for such a big game, failed to get a ticket, every bar in the whole city was full, so went to the fan-zone, but it was full too, so ended up sitting beside a statue behind the fanzone, watching the match on a big screen about a mile away.

I went all Mizer and took a photo of the whole situation:

4654_107481518382_525333382_2722067_7264534_n.jpg

Went to see Barcelona play Sevilla at the Nou Camp a few years back, which i guess isn't that strange.  What was unusual is that the game was played at midnight local time.  Was something to do with a dispute about players being on international duty.

France v South Africa 1998 World cup

In my Dads Discovery on an old skool LCD pocket TV...while driving

Said TV was also used on several occaisons to watch world cup and champions league games while in the bath. Nothing like live electricity close to water to make things interesting

ya really do stupid things when yer young

I was in a Bosnia with the Army and watched the Germany v England Game(yes That game) (Supporting Germany :-)) I was the only person in the bar with a Germany top on :-(.  Was over the moon when Germany scored then owen score a couple of flukes....  You can imagine the sh1te I got aff them.....

I was in a Bosnia with the Army and watched the Germany v England Game(yes That game) (Supporting Germany :-)) I was the only person in the bar with a Germany top on :-(.  Was over the moon when Germany scored then owen score a couple of flukes....  You can imagine the sh1te I got aff them.....

Welcome!  :wave:

I watched a Scotland qualifier in a bar in Florida - jet lagged - drank a bit too much beer at 9am in the morning and ended up with a hangover in the afternoon in Magic Kingdom

Oh and Walter played one up front at home in a game we had to win - we lost 1 nil and it cost $125 to pay to get in to watch the match  :hammer:

Before you go any further, this story is a tad boring:

I went all the way to Vienna to watch Austria play the mighty Germany in the Euros last year, but naturally, for such a big game, failed to get a ticket, every bar in the whole city was full, so went to the fan-zone, but it was full too, so ended up sitting beside a statue behind the fanzone, watching the match on a big screen about a mile away.

I went all Mizer and took a photo of the whole situation:

4654_107481518382_525333382_2722067_7264534_n.jpg

Are those pink trainers?

I watched a Scotland qualifier in a bar in Florida - jet lagged - drank a bit too much beer at 9am in the morning and ended up with a hangover in the afternoon in Magic Kingdom

Oh and Walter played one up front at home in a game we had to win - we lost 1 nil and it cost $125 to pay to get in to watch the match  :hammer:

$125 to get into a pub? wow!