Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

McGhee in today's papers

The feeling I got when I was appointed was the majority of supporters were pleased about it.

Now what I am saying to them is to trust me.

I can see everything they see. I know where players are short and what positions need strengthening.

I came here to make an impact. But that requires change and that will not happen overnight. Give me time to implement my own ideas on the squad.

The feeling I got when I was appointed was the majority of supporters were pleased about it..

I'm not sure if that's true, but hey-ho, that's the feeling he got.

Now what I am saying to them is to trust me..

I'll try, but you have to earn trust.

I can see everything they see. I know where players are short and what positions need strengthening..

Pity he didn't see what Sigma were doing to us in the first 10 minutes of the Pittodrie game. I could see it, but he chose to do nothing about it.

I came here to make an impact. But that requires change and that will not happen overnight. Give me time to implement my own ideas on the squad.

Fair enough, we're all behind you for the new campaign Mark, sincerely hope it's a succesfull one.

:AFC2:

I'm not sure if that's true, but hey-ho, that's the feeling he got.I'll try, but you have to earn trust.Pity he didn't see what Sigma were doing to us in the first 10 minutes of the Pittodrie game. I could see it, but he chose to do nothing about it.Fair enough, we're all behind you for the new campaign Mark, sincerely hope it's a succesfull one.

:AFC2:

Ya have to agree

he certainly has made an impact