Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Five trialists involved at Hull

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't sound too promising in parts then does sound promising in others!

Just fucking sign for fucks sake!

I think that's what McGhee's going to say!

Sounds like he'll want a decent wage if he's to go to the bother of moving way up up up up here!

I think that's what McGhee's going to say!

Sounds like he'll want a decent wage if he's to go to the bother of moving way up up up up here!

McGhee better have other targets because this doesn't sound good to me. If we go into the first game with the defence we had against Sigma we are f-u-c-k-e-d.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aberdeen/8194129.stm

The Englishman, who was also farmed out for a spell with Huddersfield Town, was sold to Swindon for £70,000.

But Swindon say that a fee has not yet been agreed with Aberdeen, who begin their Scottish Premier League campaign this weekend.

We have cover at centre-back and if the deal could go through then we would have more money in the pot for a striker

"It really depends on how much Aberdeen want him," added Wilson.

"There are lots of things to take into consideration. We have cover at centre-back and if the deal could go through then we would have more money in the pot for a striker.

"But, either way, we will continue looking for strikers.

"Aberdeen have a major game at the weekend against Celtic. But, first and foremost, the deal has to be sorted between the club and the player."

A fee!?

:hammer:

Can't be arsed starting a new thread, but I see from BBC gossip Dundee are interested in Steven Hammell at Motherwell.

I'd be disappointed if we haven't at least looked into signing him, given that we are short in the full back area, and McGhee has signed him before.

Guest ally s

Can't be arsed starting a new thread, but I see from BBC gossip Dundee are interested in Steven Hammell at Motherwell.

I'd be disappointed if we haven't at least looked into signing him, given that we are short in the full back area, and McGhee has signed him before.

Surely Motherwell would be looking for a fee for Hammell? I have to admit I'd be happier with Mulgrew at left back than Hammell anyway.

Surely Motherwell would be looking for a fee for Hammell? I have to admit I'd be happier with Mulgrew at left back than Hammell anyway.

I heard a rumour a while back from a reasonable source that we were indeed looking to bring in Hammell after he had a falling out with the new management team at motherwell.  From what i gather it all depends on motherwell allowing him to leave for no fee what so ever, which is pretty obvious from AFC's stance in the transfer market.

Dundee can easily out bid us in terms of transfer fees at the moment so wouldn't hold my breath

If they sign....

Ifil and Ricketts... not bad. The squad is still pretty thin though.

What was the other trialists like? Idrissa Alassane?  Craig Rocastle? any good?

didn't see enough of them to tell tbh

No.22 and Ricketts will do for just now and we can get another couple in before the window slams shut

At last some good, positive news. I have heard negative things against Ricketts though; that he has a reputation for not working hard enough, a bit Noel Wheelanesque perhaps.

if he is Wheelanesque that would do. Aslong as he delivers on the pitch

At last some good, positive news. I have heard negative things against Ricketts though; that he has a reputation for not working hard enough, a bit Noel Wheelanesque perhaps.

Don't count your spring chickens just yet! Wait for the broom cupboard/trophy room photo  :-\