Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Lee Miller

El Padre™

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fail to see the down side to this? He's not scoring, he's playing terribly. Sounds like an ideal situation to get him the hell out of the starting line up! About time and all!

Out of the team is one thing, and not necessarily something I'd disagree with, but we ain't exactly overly blessed in terms of choice without him. This will further weaken our bench

I fail to see the down side to this? He's not scoring, he's playing terribly. Sounds like an ideal situation to get him the hell out of the starting line up! About time and all!

As you know m_d he's not one of my favourite players, think he's lazy, looks like doesn't want to be at Aberdeen most of the time etc, etc, however we need to punt him and him being suspended doesn't help with any value someone may place on him.

Also as I've posted elsewhere... convenient for him he not playing now boxing day and 2nd Jan?  :-\

As you know m_d he's not one of my favourite players, think he's lazy, looks like doesn't want to be at Aberdeen most of the time etc, etc, however we need to punt him and him being suspended doesn't help with any value someone may place on him.

Also as I've posted elsewhere... convenient for him he not playing now boxing day and 2nd Jan?  :-\

And not driving either so he'll be having a cracking holiday.

• 2 weeks later...