Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Co-operative Insurance Cup Draw

Stewart

The Draw for the Third Round of the The Co-operative Insurance Cup 2009-2010 will take today Tuesday, 1st September 2009 at 2:00pm at Hampden Park in the Scottish Football Museum Hall of Fame.

RedWeb will have the draw and reaction as soon as we get it.

Anyone know who we can get?

Draw is seeded for this round I think so can only get

St Mirren

St Johnstone

Kilmarnock

Queen of the South

Ross County

Dunfermline

Dundee

Inverness Caley

From a selfish point of view would like away tie at any of the teams except Ross County, Caley or Queen of the South on 22/09 so I can go.

Edit: Got St Mirren and Motherwell wrong way round.

Joking aside, Dunfermline or Queen of the South would be seriously squeeky bum time for our friends on the hat.  :wave:

I would bet all the jiggers on here would already be sharpening the knives if that were the case.

I fully believe after sitting next to some retards on saturday that people would rather see aberdeen fail just to prove Calderwood was a better manager.

Fucking sad acts!

I would bet all the jiggers on here would already be sharpening the knives if that were the case.

I fully believe after sitting next to some retards on saturday that people would rather see aberdeen fail just to prove Calderwood was a better manager.

Fucking sad acts!

Agreed, nearly as sad as the ones hoping ICT would beat us ahead of their little protest.

Fucking sad acts!

Sharpening our knives for what?

We were the level headed ones when Jimmy fucked up in the cups, and I'm sure we'll be the same if/when McGhee get's knocked out too.

There will be MMG posts on the hat long before you see them on here. Fact.

I'd say thats about the toughest draw we could have got. SPL wannabees looking to prove themselves. At least we are unlikely to take them for granted and will take a big support.

What does Dens take in the away end ?

I'd hazard a guess at 3,000 behind the goal and a few hundred in the main which is also set aside for away support