Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Co-operative Insurance Cup Draw

Stewart

I'd hazard a guess at 3,000 behind the goal and a few hundred in the main which is also set aside for away support

According to scottish ground guide there are up to 1000 in the old main stand.

If it goes all ticket id advise to avoid the main stand at all costs unless you are under 5ft tall.

It gives the Jerry Kerr stand down the street a run for its money.  :hammer:

I get the feeling that some of you WANT us to lose so you can fire back on here saying "Told you so"

Certainly the impression im getting anyway.

I'm quite shocked about this stoney.

A post with no spelling mistakes in it. You still need to work on the punctuation though...  ;)

I get the feeling that some of you WANT us to lose so you can fire back on here saying "Told you so"

Certainly the impression im getting anyway.

I like nothing better than hoping my team lose.  In fact, its a crucial game in the season, how about we organise a protest for straight after it?  :thumbsup:

Are you trying to be like minijc or is it the other way round?

I can never work it out.

Thats cause your thick :)

I like nothing better than hoping my team lose.  In fact, its a crucial game in the season, how about we organise a protest for straight after it?  :thumbsup:

This much was obvious. You have been listening to Calderwood too long, crucial games are only those that actually mean somthing, i.e. oh my god we havnt won a game in the last 8 and we are now in desperate need of a win at home to relagation fodder to save my arse and my season.

I'm quite shocked about this stoney.

A post with no spelling mistakes in it. You still need to work on the punctuation though...  ;)

Would that not be my punctuation? :)

As my signature says "True happiness is knowing that you're a hypocrite"

I am not a hypocrite, never once while Calderwood was in charge did i want my team to lose.

This much was obvious. You have been listening to Calderwood too long, crucial games are only those that actually mean somthing, i.e. oh my god we havnt won a game in the last 8 and we are now in desperate need of a win at home to relagation fodder to save my arse and my season.

I never listened to anything he said, especially as most of it came from the Daily Ranger.  The press spun his comments all the time, and the same is happening to Mark "We'll be having no revolving door of trialists" McGhee.

As far as I'm concerned, a game while we're still fighting for a place in Europe means something to me, not sure why it doesn't mean anything to you.

Thats cause your thick :)

Would that not be my punctuation? :)

I am not a hypocrite, never once while Calderwood was in charge did i want my team to lose.

I'm sure somebody recently told me that donstalk was the one AFC messageboard where there weren't folk trying to stir up shit and start arguments.

I'm having doubts.  ;)

Dundee v Aberdeen, Co-operative Insurance Cup Round 3 - Tuesday 22nd September, 7:45pm kick off

Tickets for our first domestic cup tie of the season against big spending Dundee, go on sale from Wednesday 9th September to Season Ticket and Share Holders.

There will be a general sale from Monday 14th September.

We have been allocated a total of over 4000 tickets comprising of the Bob Shankly Stand (behind the goal) and part of the Main Stand.

We are pleased to announce that Dundee have agreed to reduce prices to £17 for adults and £10 for concessions (under 16, over 60 & FT students).

Tickets will be on sale through our Ticket Office (please call 01224 63 1903) or online at www.afc.co.uk/eTickets.

For all the other latest ticket news please click here