Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Aluko Injured

KGB

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. Hopefully McGhee will bring our boy home now to avoid any further injury risk against the hatchetmen of Tahiti. He could be in the team to face Killie.

I doubt McGhee would do that to be honest. I'm sure it would be part of the agreement that he stays the duration that Nigeria actually participate. Will Mcghee not start with the same team that played der Hun? Just for consistency's sake and the fact that they didn't play that badly?

I doubt McGhee would do that to be honest. I'm sure it would be part of the agreement that he stays the duration that Nigeria actually participate. Will Mcghee not start with the same team that played der Hun? Just for consistency's sake and the fact that they didn't play that badly?

Even still, certainly back by the first few days of October. Fit to face UTD and Hearts, thats a big bonus.

:yawn:

If he comes back and starts I will be far from impressed but we all know he will throw his toys oot the pram again if he doesn't get his own way.

To be honest, when you have the raw brilliance of Sone, you have to expect and allow these occasional episodes. It's the price of genius.

Aye but even then he should start from the bench until he proves his worth, apart from the goal against celtic he has been poor, his general allround game against Celtic was poor aswell.

I would agree with that. He's been pretty poor for more than just this season, I felt his form started to fall off towards the end of last season as well. Apart from the goal against Celtic, he did very little in that particular game.

Aye but even then he should start from the bench until he proves his worth, apart from the goal against celtic he has been poor, his general allround game against Celtic was poor aswell.

Yeah i'd pretty much agree with that too, nothing to do with his international duty disappearing act, purely down to his form of late!

I thought he did quite well at Falkirk when he came on. He was marked tightly by two men at times but still looked more dangerous than anyone else on the park.

ABERDEEN FC winger Sone Aluko will tonight aim to fire Nigeria into the quarter-finals of the Under-20 World Cup in Egypt.

The last-16 tie against Germany takes place in the Mubarak Stadium in Suez, with a 7pm kick-off.

Nigeria only just managed to sneak past the group stage, qualifying as one of the best third-placed teams.

Nevertheless, Nigeria coach Samson Siasia is hopeful of victory tonight.

He said: “We’re expecting a tough game against Germany. The knockout stages are always different to the group stages.â€

Is the game on TV?