Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Harper: Fyvie the best Dons Youth Product ever

BobbyBiscuit

This was only after he had been told of the board's annoyance that certain young players weren't being given a chance despite other coaches at the club telling the manager they were more than ready.

Do you really believe that the scouts at Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa etc are not aware of his talent without Joe Harper telling the world he'll be a better player than Willie Miller?  People in the game will be aware of exactly how good a prospect he is.

I don't believe that I said that but what I would say is that a players market value is not inert. I would ask you if you really believe that there is absolute knowledge available to scouts and that no influencing factors exist dependant on how players are presented in the media or through the activity of agencies etc ?

I don't believe that I said that but what I would say is that a players market value is not inert. I would ask you if you really believe that there is absolute knowledge available to scouts and that no influencing factors exist dependant on how players are presented in the media or through the activity of agencies etc ?

In the case of Fyvie, the big clubs down south definitely know all about him.