Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Raith Rovers v Aberdeen - SC

glasgow sheep

Raith v Aberdeen - Active Nation Scottish Cup

Raith Rovers v Aberdeen - Scottish Cup 5th Round - Saturday 6th February, 3pm Kick Off

Our upcoming cup tie against Raith has been confirmed as ALL TICKET

Tickets are now on sale to Season Ticket Holders and Shareholders with over 260 shares.

There will be a general sale from Monday 1st February at 9am

Adult £16 Concession (under 16 or over 60) £8 Student £12

Youcan purchase in advance through our ticket office (tel 01224 63 1903), or online at www.afc.co.uk/eTickets.

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/Raith-running-on-empty-ahead.6024464.jp

Rovers are already looking forward to next weekend's money-spinning tie against Aberdeen, which despite the short notice, is to be an all-ticket affair.

Tickets details are due to be announced via the club's official website, www.raithroversfc.com, imminently with Ticketmaster expected to provide an online service for Rovers fans.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our mob is booked up, just to organise a pub.

The pubs are going to be hoaching for this game. I'll leave the recommendations to others. I would be in the Novar, but it'll be rammed. I might see if I can get signed into the KUSI.

Betty Nicols at the East End of the High Street is a decent enough boozer. The pubs working along the High Street from East to West are Harbour Bar, Royal Scot (might have closed down), The Port Brae, The Heritage (hairy tadge), Betty Nicols, Wetherspoons, Auld Hoose, Wheatsheaf, the Exchequer, Bar Itza, O'Connells (this might be a shout as it's a barn of a place), Penny Farthing, The Abbey, The Novar, Estuary, Starks Bar....have I missed some?

..Harlem down at the seafront. Is Thunder Road still open, it's near the train station?

I think that's them all covered!

Just to add:

The Abbey is pretty near the ground, with Bar Itza, O'Connells, The Penny Farthing and the Exchequer all being not too far. The rest of them may be a bit of a trek.

Edited to add: Harlem is now called McSquinty's and Thunder Road is no more. Thunder road is now a club called 'DV8'.

That didn't clear up the whole "Which Pub?" question at all.

There are a handful of pubs at the West end of the High Street which is the end nearest the ground (10 minutes walk away). From train station its about 5-10 minutes south on foot just before the sea front, if you come in a supporters bus then you will probably get parked on the sea front at the West end. The more 'modern' pubs seem to be located around that area, the East end of the High Street tends to be old mans bars. I'd go with The Exchequer, O'Connells (more food than bar), or the Abbey for starters. The Wheatsheaf (just off mid high street) is a decent pub but not big.

There are a handful of pubs at the West end of the High Street which is the end nearest the ground (10 minutes walk away). From train station its about 5-10 minutes south on foot just before the sea front, if you come in a supporters bus then you will probably get parked on the sea front at the West end. The more 'modern' pubs seem to be located around that area, the East end of the High Street tends to be old mans bars. I'd go with The Exchequer, O'Connells (more food than bar), or the Abbey for starters. The Wheatsheaf (just off mid high street) is a decent pub but not big.

:lolabove:, quality info Ajja  :thumbsup:

Novar Bar is a Raith pub I think. Sure you would be welcome but it might be a little parochial. Probably better with 'generic multi-chain model' style pubs. They lack character and atmosphere but tend to be easy to move around in and get served etc.

Being a Kirkcaldy boy myself, like, I would probably recommend 'The Abbey' as the closest, decent drinking establishment to Starks Park. Only 5 - 10 minutes walk/stagger from the ground depending on how much alchohol has been consummed! A little inside info for ya'll, the owner is a die hard Rangers fan!! Ha!

Avoid them pubs on Links Street if possible.