Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Raith Rovers v Aberdeen - SC

glasgow sheep

Kind of glad work has kept me away from most games this season - most annoying thing is that there is internet on the rig I go to in Iraq this week so I'll still be able to see the match score at some point (and I'll still be able to post annoying shite for all of you to read too)  :-[

You're going to Iraq?  I smell shiite.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was joking  :-[

Heading to the Kurdistan Region of Northern Iraq in couple of days. It's meant to be "like a different country" from the rest of federal Iraq but just incase - please make all ransom contributions to freethedonstalkone.com

I'm still hoping to get my spirits lifted by a Dons result against Raith - but if they cannae beat Raith - I might just hand myself over to Ansar Al Islam  :(

It'll be a gas!

I'm choking of course.

Everyone has their breaking point - i think this season is mine.

I bought a season ticket with high expectations - and am fed up getting disappointed by perennial failures who believe their hype and destroy my dreams.

Kind of glad work has kept me away from most games this season - most annoying thing is that there is internet on the rig I go to in Iraq this week so I'll still be able to see the match score at some point (and I'll still be able to post annoying shite for all of you to read too)  :-[

High expectations?  The last time I had them of the Dons that cunt (sic) McKimmie was marshalling the defence, Brian Grant was telling £1m signing Paul Bernard how to play midfield and Duncan Shearer and Scott Booth were telling Billy Dodds "It's alright, we'll take over from here, cunto". 

My dreams were destroyed long ago and I wouldn't entrust such things in the current retards who play in the jerseys I wrongly follow and strangely worship. It's a shite state of affairs Jager, that much is true. 

They are bad, but they need our support.  Whether you agree with McGhee or not is irrelevant. And you know why.

There are a wide range of cunts that could just as easily apply to. I understand precisely what Jager is saying and I too have been prevented from seeing much fitba this season for one reason and another and I think I'm kinda glad about a great deal of that.

I understand what he's saying too, doesn't mean I shouldn't ask him about it should it?  I've missed a lot and only seen some matches and I'm far from happy with what I'm seeing, the fact I questionned him doen't mean I think he should believe one thing when I believe another.  It was a genuine question and I was looking for a genuine answer.

I understand what he's saying too, doesn't mean I shouldn't ask him about it should it?  I've missed a lot and only seen some matches and I'm far from happy with what I'm seeing, the fact I questionned him doen't mean I think he should believe one thing when I believe another.  It was a genuine question and I was looking for a genuine answer.

Wasn't questioning your motives or your questions, simply agreeing with Jager.

This is an extract from the RRFC official web site about seating arrangments for Saturday's game.

SEATING

• Although tickets will be numbered ( because of the computer programme). HOME supporters should “ SIT IN ANY SEAT EXCEPT RESERVED SEATS “ This will aid speedy filling of the Stand.

Does anybody know if this will also apply for the Dons fans in the North (away) Stand?

Or is it strictly sit in the seat as per your ticket?

This is from the RRFC official website:

Allocation for Away Support 3,369

Would imagine a fair number of those will have been snapped up by ST holders and supporters clubs. I'd be surprised if there are much more than 1,000 available public sale.

This is an extract from the RRFC official web site about seating arrangments for Saturday's game.

SEATING

• Although tickets will be numbered ( because of the computer programme). HOME supporters should “ SIT IN ANY SEAT EXCEPT RESERVED SEATS “ This will aid speedy filling of the Stand.

Does anybody know if this will also apply for the Dons fans in the North (away) Stand?

Hopefully.

When it was a free for all at hibs it made for a great atmosphere as groups weren't split up and the singers could gather, and stand, at the back of the stand

If they are not allocating seats for the Raith end I wonder if that means they anticipate Dons fans in there and would want to keep them together. They have made it as easy as possible for away fans to buy in the home end. I know there are a few have bought in there already, depsite our end not selling out yet.

SEATING

Ok just got word back from Raith Rovers on this one.

The above sitting anywhere you like, ONLY applies to the home fans.

Thats official.

got 3 tickets after lunchtime, nae bother. Maybe not selling as quick as anticipated. Too many fellas letting a couple of cup blips recently keep them away. I'm hopeful of a few goals on saturday

Sold out our end now.

Would imagine there will be a few dandies in the Home end, especially as you can buy tickets on TicketWeb

Do rules still exist whereby a player cannot play in the Scottish Cup if they've already played a previous round in, for example, the FA Cup? If so, does that count McLean and Patterson out?

The rule certainly exists that if you have played in the Scottish Cup with one club you can't then go on and play for another club in that years competition.  Can't imagine there is, or ever has been, a rule that says playing in a different countries national cup competition stops you from playing in ours.

I do seem to remember however that the SFA have had a different deadline for this round of the Scottish Cup meaning last minute signings aren't legible until the next round, dunno if that is the case this year

Guest rocket debris

Right optimism (albeit in a small degree) has returned after Tuesday night.

Does anyone know of any good central parking spots in Kirkcaldy? Where's people going for a sociable pint before the game?

Please answer him so non bettles can avoid.