McGhee interview on BBC Radio Scotland...

If it was somebody elses team i would laugh!  Unfortunately i think i will cry!

He has given up for this season because he doesnt have the players, fine!

What he doesnt seem to realise is that HIS job might be on the line before next season.  Poor show McGhee, but i can understand his frustrations.  Lets just say i wouldnt want to be in the dressing room . . . .

He does sound completely frustrated and seems to be hoping that the "summer" is going to arrive carrying a magic wand, because that's what it's going to take to turn this lot around.

There are so many soundbites in that interview to argue with, but one that struck me, "we're missing physical presence up front because of Darren Mackie's suspension". 

Now, I'll admit to not being quite so anti Mackie  as many on here seem to be, but for all his running around, annoying defenders etc, he's hardly a physical presence.

And whether or not McGhee is a good, bad or indifferent manager, the players need to have a serious word with themselves. They are a fucking disgrace to the shirt, the team and the money they are getting.

What fucks me off is he is whinging about not having any money. Mark, you do realise each league position carries with it a bigger prize than the previous? At least try to push for as high a league position than you are. At the moment, it seems that you're ready to accept ANY non-12th position as acceptable. There's a reason why Willie Miller has told you that your transfer-kitty is guaranteed regardless of your position, because regardless of whether you finish in 7th or 11th, yer still gonna get fuckall.

But seriously! Have a bit of fuckin passion. A bit of professional pride! If your senior players are not capable of raising their game against Hamilton in the final weekend home-game of the season, then drop them and play a team of kids. I'm sure the massive crowd of 7099 would've been inspired by that performance to even bother thinking of renewing their season-tickets.

What fucks me off is he is whinging about not having any money. Mark, you do realise each league position carries with it a bigger prize than the previous? At least try to push for as high a league position than you are. At the moment, it seems that you're ready to accept ANY non-12th position as acceptable. There's a reason why Willie Miller has told you that your transfer-kitty is guaranteed regardless of your position, because regardless of whether you finish in 7th or 11th, yer still gonna get fuckall.

FFS. I really don't know what the f*ck my fellow dons "fans" are thinking.

When we finished 3rd and got into Europe did we get money to spend? When we qualified from the EUFA Cup group stages and Wiggy "promised" us spending to kick on, what happened? We sold players and let them go on frees.

Calderwood now appears was working miracles with shite, McGhee isn't as good a polishing someone else's turd, but sacking him won't suddenly make the sh*t that passes itself off as an AFC player actually play any better.

We need investment in the side, to generate a bit of interest, bigger crowds and hopefully better league and cup finishes. We ain't gonna get it with Wiggy in, and for me we are NAILED ON CERTS for relegation next year after we lose more players and bring in fuck all replacements.

Calderwood the messiah........................

Bronze statue being erected as we speak!

Hows he doing with killie? we could always get him back for a second stint next season to help finish off the job he started.

Most fans knew we would struggle this season until the mess was sorted out. Cant wait till the last of the dead wood is removed, we get guys like pawlett back in the team again and we start moving forward.

Hows he doing with killie? we could always get him back for a second stint next season to help finish off the job he started.

Most fans knew we would struggle this season until the mess was sorted out. Cant wait till the last of the dead wood is removed, we get guys like pawlett back in the team again and we start moving forward.

Are you on drugs?

Yawn.

Why are you obsessed with the Killie boss?

Why are people obsessed with seeing Mcghee fail?

Most of us said that it would take a season to sort everything out, also saying that kerr and mcdonald were long passed their welcome here, things just take time to work themselves out!

Yawn.

Why are you obsessed with the Killie boss?

It was the poster above Stoney that raised the subject of Calderwood. JC record at Aberdeen latterly is as horrendous as McGhee's, its clear the players are shite, personally I had hoped McGhee's own players would have been of a standard enough to drive up the team but they have also been shite.

That said the clearout is near and after that there's no "its his team" pish and we can just see what happens.

Most of us said that it would take a season to sort everything out, also saying that kerr and mcdonald were long passed their welcome here, things just take time to work themselves out!

I would love to see him do well but it has not worked out. Finishing 9th just above the relegation zone is a massive failure. If we had scraped into the top 6 but not got into Europe I would have taken that for his 1st season. Even if we were playing well and losing I could take that. But the performances, attitude, and some of the pish spoken by Mcghee has been well below expectations. Ok you can blame the players but it is Mcghee's job to get them up for games.

Obsessed? I think you'll find everybody would love McGhee to be the best boss in the history of AFC, but he is failing miserably in almost everything he's done since arriving here, much to everybodys disappointment.

I wasn't going to bother responding as I don't think the first comment is worth the time of day.

The second comment though; Not one person said it would take a season to sort everything out, until it became obvious that things were not going to work out as well as was predicted, now that may have been as early as immediately after the sigma debacle but prior to that, it was all fantasy land stuff.

Thats shite for a start because i remember saying it on here. It was obvious from the get go who-ever took the post on would find it an uphill struggle to acomplish anything in the first season, Harder still when you have had so many crucial injurys as we have.

Dont worry the top 6 trophy will be back in our hands next season!

Thats shite for a start because i remember saying it on here. It was obvious from the get go who-ever took the post on would find it an uphill struggle to acomplish anything in the first season, Harder still when you have had so many crucial injurys as we have.

Dont worry the top 6 trophy will be back in our hands next season!

As long as we have your assurances that next season isn't going to be transitional and the worst Aberdeen manager in history will drastically improve on his record, I'll sleep easy at night.  ;)