Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Proof (if needed) that they just don't give a fuck

Good riddance you contemptible wee shite

IMG_0385.png

Most of us already know this but last night Mulgrew confirmed that he is def leaving in the summer. When I questioned his and the other players commitment, he openly admitted he couldnt give a "f*ck about Aberdeen". I could of swung for the f*cker then but Instead I told the Weegie Tim what I thought of him. Laugh of the matter, this all happened when our "Professional" footballers were coming out of Burger king!!!!

Trust me its true. I honestly could of swung for the c*nt but it was my birthday night out and didnt want to spoil it.

Re: Quiche, Michael Paton was with him and further down Union Street it appeared he was holding the tim c*nt back. Whether he was going to come back and have further words with me I dont know.

"The expectations of the fans here I couldn't believe when I came. They expect to be winning the Champions League, I think," he sighs. "You can't change the way the fans are, and hopefully one day the club will meet their ambitions for it. Even at Celtic reserves there was the same pressure to win games so it helped me that I was used to it."

Mulgrew is a total fucking bellend! You missed some old cant on facebook sent him a 2,000 word epic on what it all about, far more respectful than I could ever be, and the twat just deleted it! Twats.

The expectations of the fans here I couldn't believe when I came. They expect to be winning the Champions League' date=' I think[/quote']

Nah, nae really. But we do expect you to beat guff like Dundee, Raith, Falkirk, St Mirren and at least pretend like you're a professional footballer against the mighty Sigma Olomuc.

I think I read the thread Crawford is referring too, and it was full of posts "like enjoy stacking shelves at Tesco" etc...

Now I'm not saying that those opinions are necessarily incorrect, but if your in your late teens and all your life you've been working towards becoming a professional footballer your going to be pretty upset...

Then again if your foolish enough to think a chat site with more than it's fair share of morons is going to have written anything nice about you...

The outrage on the hat now is amusing and the slagging of the young players is equally so. No sense of irony at all.

I think I read the thread Crawford is referring too, and it was full of posts "like enjoy stacking shelves at Tesco" etc...

Now I'm not saying that those opinions are necessarily incorrect, but if your in your late teens and all your life you've been working towards becoming a professional footballer your going to be pretty upset...

Then again if your foolish enough to think a chat site with more than it's fair share of morons is going to have written anything nice about you...

The outrage on the hat now is amusing and the slagging of the young players is equally so. No sense of irony at all.

IMO it goes back to the subject of this thread, they seriously don't give a fuck.

IMO it goes back to the subject of this thread, they seriously don't give a fuck.

I'm sure that is the case with Mulgrew,  and that is indefensible, but for the young lads do you not think there's a bit of the dumped male teenage bravado about it; "I don't care, didn't like her any way the fat ugly cow"? Then multiply that if he was to find out all this birds mates were calling him ugly and a waste of space?

I'm sure that is the case with Mulgrew,  and that is indefensible, but for the young lads do you not think there's a bit of the dumped male teenage bravado about it; "I don't care, didn't like her any way the fat ugly cow"? Then multiply that if he was to find out all this birds mates were calling him ugly and a waste of space?

;D

Interesting anaolgy and perhaps true.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of them have been betting against themselves getting beat, many know they're on their last couple of games and appear to have spat the dummy big time, I forsee a complete capitulation tomorrow.

Dire times when the players have no affection or passion for the club, at least respect who pays your wages.

PS The guy was spot on about Dons mad!  8)

It wouldn't surprise me if some of them have been betting against themselves getting beat, many know they're on their last couple of games and appear to have spat the dummy big time, I forsee a complete capitulation tomorrow.

Dire times when the players have no affection or passion for the club, at least respect who pays your wages.

PS The guy was spot on about Dons mad!  8)

He was talking about afc hat you moron