Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Lee Miller

McMaster

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ally s

With his incredible goal tally and work ethic?

No.

Miller's an intelligent player. Holds the ball up very well, is strong and very difficult for defenders to deal with. I think one of his biggest strengths is his ability to bring others into play.

I don't think it's a coincidence we struggled badly when Miller left.

No.

Miller's an intelligent player. Holds the ball up very well, is strong and very difficult for defenders to deal with. I think one of his biggest strengths is his ability to bring others into play.

I don't think it's a coincidence we struggled badly when Miller left.

which also coincided with Pawlett being out and we struggled because no one was carrying the ball forward for us.  I think we did miss Miller to an extent, but I don't think it's to the extent some think (including McGhee).  Pawlett was far and away our most dynamic player until his injury, losing him had a huge effect on how we played.

There's a genuine draft in here.

Shite beer aside, he would.

Disagree, he has an ok first touch but a heid like a sherrifs badge. He was one of the most uncompetitive players I've seen in a red shirt and with every ball being lumped up to him we became completely toothless up front.

I don't understand where the Lee Miller myth originated from.

Aye, he looks the part - but he is a lazy, arrogant, poseur with no pace, few goals and much less talent than he is credited with.

We missed him when he left, but only because we were (are?) absolutely shite and our players had no clue how to compensate for the lack of a tall striker to lump balls towards. So they just lumped balls to no one or passed the ball from side to side until losing possession...

Did I mention I am really looking forward to the start of the season? :)