Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Peterheid friendly

mizer

We actually played really well in the 2nd half. Megginson was really impressive and scored a great goal and calls into question why we even signed Magennis. He was very poor again today.

Folly played well and I would like to see us sign him. Williams again looked solid again and Ahmed was also impressive.

Basey was alrite but I would rather we went for Williams as a first choice left back. Okus shouldnt be signed as he was awful. Seemed like he wanted too much time on the ball each time he had it.

Ryan Jack at right back was also good and didn't look out of place even though I think he's more of a midfielder. Fyvie coming on in the 2nd half meant our midfield controlled the game and we were passing it around really well. Players always making runs and looking for the ball.

Clark Robertson was back at left wing and also impressed. It was a good run into the box from him which won the penalty for the 2nd.

Out of the trialists we should be looking to sign Williams and Folly and perhaps be looking at Ahmed and Smith if they are on low enough wages.