Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Other Transfer News

manc_don

• 2 weeks later...
It is believed that United will also ask for the Toryglen end of the stadium to be reserved for their fans at a planning meeting on Tuesday with the Scottish Professional Football League about the final.

However, BBC Scotland has learned that the SPFL will stick with tradition and allocate that end of the ground to Celtic fans.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31088504

"Tradition" in a Cup Final?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Liverpool have paid £29m for Brazilian striker Firminho, can't say i know much about him but had a decent season with Hoffenheim a couple of years ago.

A player who I was watching because apparently Man Utd were signing him. He appeared to be utterly useless so I lol'd.

:(

That's not a bad move for him actually, he should get plenty games for them you would think but only warm a bench at best for AFCB.  He didn't play enough last season and ipswich will likely challenge for the play offs so its a decent side for him to go and try to improve.  This is a big season for Fraser IMO, if he doesn't get more game time now then his career has hugely stalled at a crucial part of his previously promising career. 

That's County down then, almost like they don't want to stay in the league!

Also signed Scott Fox, a pretty shite keeper. Would get my cash on them to go down.

Not sure if this has happened but was told last night (not been following it myself) that Killie have signed McCulloch... along with Steven Smith and Kris Boyd... never liked Killie and like them even less now.  They also signed Higginbottom from Thistle, the guy who was complaining last year about plastic pitches causing him injuries - strange one.

Also signed Scott Fox, a pretty shite keeper. Would get my cash on them to go down.

Not sure if this has happened but was told last night (not been following it myself) that Killie have signed McCulloch... along with Steven Smith and Kris Boyd... never liked Killie and like them even less now.  They also signed Higginbottom from Thistle, the guy who was complaining last year about plastic pitches causing him injuries - strange one.

Durrant and Fat Sally have been there also, very tainted brand.  That said most Killie fans I have met (about 5) have been pretty sound

It seems to have gone under the radar a bit but Ross County signed Andrew Davies at the same time as the signed Foster.

Davies was formerly a million pound player, an England u21 with bags of Premiership and Championship experience.  Previously at Boro, QPR, Southampton, Derby, Stoke and Palace, as well as a few others.  He's managed about 30 games a year for the last three years at Bradford so he's nae exactly constantly injured either, despite a few fitness issues.  Still only 30 too.  Could easy be the signing of the summer.