Other Transfer News

Fellaini is never a United style player. I hope Kagawa features heavily next season, absolutely superb player.

Precisely, national bias aside, the confederations cup showed us exactly what he we knew he was capable of.  Hopefully he just needed a season to bed in at United and Moyes uses him correctly.

Regards to Fellaini, i could easily see him at Chelsea, suits his style of play.

But they have Kagawa and Carrick they don't need another pendulum like CM (Kagawa being a mobile version) what they need is a Fletcher and I don't think  Fellani nor Fabregas is that player. Then again not certain I can name a world class midfielder who is of a similar mould...

I am perplexed, Kow. Perplexed that Arsenal are suddenly going after ready-made players that cost money. That's not been their style. Why any team wouldn't want Suarez is beyond me. Why yous can't figure that out is beyond me too. Aye ok, there's a mean streak to him that will see him pick up suspensions now and again but for the love of fuck, what a player the man is. I'm absolutely gutted that he wants to go to Arsenal also delighted that Liverpool aren't letting themselves get bent over just because the player wants to leave and are holding out for a value that suits them as they are entitled to do. And I can see their logic. Cavani just went for £55m. He isn't a better player than Suarez. Suarez is worth the same (if not more) to Liverpool was when Torres left and he went for £50m. If any club really wants him they'll have to break the bank. Even with £50m in their hipper Liverpool would not be able to find a replacement of anywhere near the same ability. I hope this helps yous understand why clubs want him.

Given all the suspensions he gets, his value should be lower than other decent strikers.  Liverpool should be biting Arsenal's hand off as CtS says.

A mean streak?  He's a filthy cunt.

Nah. You, sir, have been listing to the hype machine. Karl Henry and to a lesser extent Joey Barton are genuine filthy cunts. Thugs. They have both tried their best to inflict serious injury upon fellow pros and have succeeded in some cases. Battering teenagers in the street and breaking the legs of fellow players, in my opinion, is lower than a half-hearted bite.

The player is worth more than £40m to Liverpool. Suspensions or not. Fair play to them I say.