Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Other Transfer News

manc_don

Chick Young just having an organism about McCoist maybe asking Kenny Millar back to hunbrox.

Was selling it as him definitely signing than back tracked saying Sally hadn't even spoken to him

uber fud

Young is a fuckwit, especially considering that, according to MLS gossip, Miller is being offered a longer contract by Vancouver now he's retired from international football. Simple research Mrs Young

So did some footballers agree to go and football at some football teams?

Don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't care less about how disruptive the transfer windows are, I'm mainly just fucked off with how mind numbingly boring they make everything.

Last few years of Fabreghas/Bale etc unending masturbation has been bad enough, but a club like us should be able to do a deal whenever we can manufacture one to happen. We can't compete for bargains in a tiny window where hundreds of other clubs are also aggressively competing.

The whole thing's a total piss take. It's all designed for morons to sit and get a semi when men in suits talk about multi-million £ deals.

If it wasn't for foreign football there's no way I'd have the patience to watch anything in the UK anymore on the off chance it might become interesting again. Every facet of it on the pitch and off is stale garbage. At least in Scotland it's inexpensive stale garbage compared to England, but the price they charge on the gate is hardly cheap.

If it wasn't for tranny windows I'm not sure it'd all annoy me so much at this time of the year. But here we are, however many seasons in a row and we don't have the players to fill 11 first team jerseys in all required positions. And that's the tranny window shut, so the only chance we have of rectifying that is waiting on someone being released from jail and available on a free. Amazing.

It's a complete farce to be honest, and if time travel did exist, I wish someone would have crocked Bosman.  He has a lot to answer for in the current state of the game.  As you say ST, clearly geared towards the big clubs.  :hammer:

And £27.5 million for Fellaini?!? Please, sheer desperation.

It's a complete farce to be honest, and if time travel did exist, I wish someone would have crocked Bosman.  He has a lot to answer for in the current state of the game.  As you say ST, clearly geared towards the big clubs.  :hammer:

And £27.5 million for Fellaini?!? Please, sheer desperation.

I was saying the other day (although I can't remember who to. Maybe myself?) that a transfer fee in the region of £25m - £30m would usually mean one of the world's top players was moving but these days this price tag is almost the norm and poorer and poorer players are going for silly sums. Don't get me wrong. I'm a fan of Fellaini and I do rate him but not for the guts of £30m. Then again if Bale is worth £85m (and he isn't) then maybe Fellaini is worth £28m (and he isn't).

• 9 months later...