Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Brighton v Aberdeen

mizer

Guest ally s

I think he mentioned last week that he was the only definite striker. Which, I did find bizarre.

Also meant to add we did look much better (creativity wise) when Pawlett and I think Paton came on. Just that bit sharper, but the damage had already been done. Our solitary shot on target came I think in the last minute of normal time. Can't say I noticed collins that much, but as I said, it could be said for most of our team on Saturday. Didn't get the opportunity to play.

What position did Pawlett play when he came on Manc?  I'd much rather see him played in a more central role, he could a lot more damage from there than out wide right.

What position did Pawlett play when he came on Manc?  I'd much rather see him played in a more central role, he could a lot more damage from there than out wide right.

I seem to remember something similar, though every game is different, but the idea of Pawlett tearing down the wing at Mulgrew is not a bad one at all.

If i'm not mistaken I think he was playing on the right and seemed to do well, but that may need some clarification lol

Up to 100 football hooligans took part in an organised street fight as Brighton and Hove Albion played a pre-season match.

Groups descended on the city to take part in the pre-arranged stand-off.

Residents and publicans locked their doors as two gangs clashed in Grove Hill, Brighton.

A team of 20 police officers stormed the scene and the group scattered in different directions.

Eleven people were arrested on suspicion of violent disorder.

The clash took place at about 4.30pm on Saturday.

The people in custody were expected to be released on bail late last night.

Anyone with information is asked call Sussex Police on 0845 6070999 quoting Operation Muswell.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/8305795.Football_thugs_go_on_rampage_in_Brighton/

We're just transiding into a transitional period of transition.

Don't ask me anything about the game. I spent most of the time bugging Seve, catching the rays and snoozing.

Were you at the game as well? How uninterested did Aluko look when getting photos taken!

Think the highlight of the day was "I'd rather shag a sheep than a man".

Were you at the game as well? How uninterested did Aluko look when getting photos taken!

Think the highlight of the day was "I'd rather shag a sheep than a man".

Aye he looks utterly devasted in his one with me. I thought that's just because of me though.  ;D

The chants at the end were the highlight. Why did it take us until the 89th minute to get a bit of atmosphere going?  :hammer:

I quite liked "I'd rather shag a man than be a hun".  :thumbsup: