Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Films

manc_don

I watched Disney's Frozen at the weekend. I enjoyed it. The man might have been a paedo and hated the yids but his company makes good films and theme parks.

I'm taking my pal's kids to this - the wee one is only 3 so I hope he sits through it - I'll just buy him loads of popcorn and a pick n mix  ;D

I'm taking my pal's kids to this - the wee one is only 3 so I hope he sits through it - I'll just buy him loads of popcorn and a pick n mix  ;D

Do everyone else a favour and leave the kid at home. I realise it's a kids' film but if your kids can't behave don't take them out in public where they're likely to ruin the film for others.

There was one brat that spoke and cried through the whole film and the parents were quite happy to let the little fucker yammer on and on and the mother even kept moving between seats (one of them much closer to me) with the kid for some fucking reason. Got on my tits. They don't appreciate or understand what they're watching anyway.

Oh my god isn't he just!!

I never said he wasn't going to behave, just that it is hard to sit all the way through a film when you're only 3

Were you there at a kids film without a kid Tyrant? That's a bit worrying  ;D

If they can keep quiet then fine, you may take the kids along but it does get on my tits when parents are quite happy to let their kids ruin the film for everyone else just because they're kids.

And aye I watch all sorts of movies. Like I said.. the kids don't appreciate or understand them anyway.

Anyone seen the remake of OldBoy yet?

Its fucking tripe. Sharlto Copey may very well be the worst actor I have ever witnessed. If you're thinking about it, don't bother, just watch the original again and remind yourself what a cinematic masterpiece looks like.  If the rest of The Vengeance Trilogy gets tarnished like this I will fucking explode.  :hammer:

Anyone seen the remake of OldBoy yet?

Its fucking tripe. Sharlto Copey may very well be the worst actor I have ever witnessed. If you're thinking about it, don't bother, just watch the original again and remind yourself what a cinematic masterpiece looks like.  If the rest of The Vengeance Trilogy gets tarnished like this I will fucking explode.  :hammer:

That is one film I really don't want to see the remake of.  The original was so good, why ruin good memories!