Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Films

manc_don

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pitch perfect 2 was decent :thumbsup:

Force Majeure was rubbish

Going to catch Far from the Madding Crowd this week or next

Saw a trailer for Magic Mike 2 - the first one was one of the worst films I have ever seen -  but I may just be tempted to head along if I can have a drink at the same time hehe  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw Ewen McGregor at the Edinburgh Film Festival - went to see his film about Jesus - it was absolute gash - he looked cute tho much smaller than I imagined

He spent ages on the red carpet getting photos taking - have you noticed that no-one talks to celebrities anymore - all folk want is to look at them through their phone screen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought 'Inside out' was great. Always concerned that each pixar will be as irritating as Finding Nemo but this one was  up there with the likes of Toy Story

Thought Mission Impossible -Rogue nation dragged a bit. Seems a lot of people slated the previous one but i thought it was much better.

Either the Maze Runner: Scorch Trials or 'Legend' this weekend. See if Tom Hardy can out act Spandau ballet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...