Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Pikey Jute Minks v Dandy Dons

glasgow sheep

:lolabove:

Didnt seem to matter how shite everyone else was when we were cruising to all our top 6 titles  ;D

Calderwood managed to beat the shite that was put in front of him. McGhee has failed to do this so far.

I've been one of the more patient folk who have called for McGhee to be given time, unfortunately my patience is running out..........rapidly. Saturday was no different to the pap we had to endure last season.  Same sweety, different wrapper.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calderwood managed to beat the shite that was put in front of him. McGhee has failed to do this so far.

I've been one of the more patient folk who have called for McGhee to be given time, unfortunately my patience is running out..........rapidly. Saturday was no different to the pap we had to endure last season.  Same sweety, different wrapper.

Going by the last couple of post match interviews I wish like fuck it was a gobstopper.

Anyway, we're third in the table which is better than I expected after 4 games. We can open up a gap by beating Motherwell next weekend. Killie and United have difficult games against the OF, and Hearts are away at ICT. Still much to be optomistic about.

Chins up fellas.