Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Good v Evil 2010/11 Round 1

glasgow sheep

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diamond was shocking today. maguire can thank him for his red card.

thought maguire himself had a decent enough game. McArdle also made a decent attempt at keeping Weiss quiet.

3rd goal was a sickener to lose. came from a sh*t kickout by Langfield and we were caught sleeping.

Did we intentionally sit back at the start of the 2nd half? if so it was a ridiculous tactic. 1st half we pressured their possession. 2nd half they did it to us, and then when they had we let them come at us which was always gonna end with a huns goal.

Totally agree

I had other things going on while the game was on but was McArdle not at right back?

Said on the BBC website he was playing in Hartley's position. I only saw the 1st half and was doing other things while it was on so was not really paying attention to formation and positions.

Said on the BBC website he was playing in Hartley's position. I only saw the 1st half and was doing other things while it was on so was not really paying attention to formation and positions.

Blonde pigeons. I did think in the second half that it looked as though Ifill was at right back but i just presumed that was his shite positioning  ;)

Diamond was a disgrace at times today, total lack of composure and awareness. The man has moved not an inch in the last 2 or 3 years.

Ifil was also pretty appalling. The defence as a whole was thoroughly unconvincing and Ifil is now costing us goals every game, drop him. Diamond? Needs to fucking step up, he is not very good and I would not give a shiny shite if he left based on current form.

Folly, I like him. Pretty swamped and offered little help by the others in the middle. Vernon and Maguire had very good shifts and I like Vernon, a motivated Miller.

Can someone, anyone, explain how Naismith stayed on the pitch and Lee McCulloch, a fucking disgraceful player, ably assisted by the utter cunts that are Kenny Miller and McGregor. Hateful hateful people.

2 up and we fucked it up pretty much a decent synopsis of the match.

ps I continue to be impressed by Hartley's contribution, a proper captain it seems.

Guest leith_red

Can someone, anyone, explain how Naismith stayed on the pitch and Lee McCulloch, a fucking disgraceful player, ably assisted by the utter cunts that are Kenny Miller and McGregor. Hateful hateful people.

Add thier number 18 (Jelvic?) to those.  At least 4 inceidents that he could have been booked for, yet he doesn't get book once. 

Diamond was a disgrace at times today, total lack of composure and awareness. The man has moved not an inch in the last 2 or 3 years.

Ifil was also pretty appalling. The defence as a whole was thoroughly unconvincing and Ifil is now costing us goals every game, drop him. Diamond? Needs to fucking step up, he is not very good and I would not give a shiny shite if he left based on current form.

Folly, I like him. Pretty swamped and offered little help by the others in the middle. Vernon and Maguire had very good shifts and I like Vernon, a motivated Miller.

2 up and we fucked it up pretty much a decent synopsis of the match.

ps I continue to be impressed by Hartley's contribution, a proper captain it seems.

I only saw the 2nd half today but wasn't overly impressed with Diamond - guy I know who is his neighbour and is pretty friendly with him told me a couple of weeks ago that he is leaving at the end of the season - at this rate I can't see anyone being sad to see him go