Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Inverness v Aberdeen

mizer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turbo buckarini is a drink I was introduced to at Belladrum this year.  Take one empty two lt bottle and into it decant one bottle of buckfast, one bottle of lambrini and one can of red bull.  Sounds disgusting but is actually really tasty.  Don't drink a whole bottle yourself though, best for sharing amongst  a few mates

Turbo buckarini is a drink I was introduced to at Belladrum this year.  Take one empty two lt bottle and into it decant one bottle of buckfast, one bottle of lambrini and one can of red bull.  Sounds disgusting but is actually really tasty.  Don't drink a whole bottle yourself though, best for sharing amongst  a few mates

Hmmm interesting  :-\

That sounds truly awful!

tbh I'd rather both were left out so that they are fully fit when the return for our demolition of hearts

Exactly, we cannot afford to rush these two back. We need them back fully fit, no point in putting them back into the team if its just going to flare up their injuries again.

Fucking disgusting that anyone on here is contemplating drinking anything containing Buckfast.

Whatever happened to the good old days travelling to the game by train or car when all you needed was a case of cans and a half bottle. I mean buckfast guys FFS. Wait til the good old guys on the Hat who advocate the Republic of Aberdonia cotton on to that one.

Fucking disgusting that anyone on here is contemplating drinking anything containing Buckfast.

Whatever happened to the good old days travelling to the game by train or car when all you needed was a case of cans and a half bottle. I mean buckfast guys FFS. Wait til the good old guys on the Hat who advocate the Republic of Aberdonia cotton on to that one.

Easy Al, let's wait for the photo of the bevvy on the train table. It never fails to provide awesome levels of awesome.