Inverness v Aberdeen

mizer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFC get to fuck!!!

What a fucking disgraceful shower of useless cunts.

And McGhee is the worst of them.

Knee-jerk or not, I would be happy to hear that he had left Pittodrie in a car-boot never to return.

He doesn't know his best team, he doesn't know his players' best positions, he doesn't know how to motivate them. He must go.

I am serious.

>:(

AFC get to fuck!!!

What a fucking disgraceful shower of useless cunts.

And McGhee is the worst of them.

Knee-jerk or not, I would be happy to hear that he had left Pittodrie in a car-boot never to return.

He doesn't know his best team, he doesn't know his players' best positions, he doesn't know how to motivate them. He must go.

I am serious.

>:(

Not knee jerk at all. I said last season he was out of his depth but was told by many Mcghee supporters to wait until he got his own players in. I was almost ready to admit I was wrong after a good start to the season but now it is getting as bad as last season. He has his own players in and they are still fucking up.

The warning signs are there for MM. Inoted on the BBC interview that his first line of defence is that he has so many players injured.  To me this is the defence of a manager who is under pressure.

This team is an utter shambles, through design or bad luck. Swapping 'keepers every game, no full backs, the shocking business between foster and velicka injuries and now suspensions we are in bigger trouble than some folk realise. 

I was at the game, very shambolic performance! Particularly at the back, again!!

First goal was bizarre but Howard was caught out badly. Second goal was Diamonds fault. Sending off looked like a petulant kick or stamp? Either way it could be the end of Paton given how sparingly he's been used.

We sort of played 433 but looked well short of ideas. It mostly all Caley who played pretty well and I noticed that Butcher is constantly on the touchhole speaking to his players, even when 2-0 up.

First time I've seen Magennis. Utter pish, added nothing to the team other than making up the numbers.

Our shining, brand new goalkeeper tombola  :-\

Well according to old Mark it was because last week Langfields kicking was too great (has it ever been?) and since it was apparently going to be windy in Inverness he felt Goalkeeper kicking was going to be very important so Howard got the nod.

Of the most important skills a keeper must have i put Kicking the ball away waaaaaaaaaaay down the list

Anyway the updated injury list

Fyvie - season

Aluko - Unknown

Pawlett - unknown

Velicka - Unknown

Hartley - 2-3 weeks

Vujadinovic - 6weeks

Megginson - who knows?

Well according to old Mark it was because last week Langfields kicking was too great (has it ever been?) and since it was apparently going to be windy in Inverness he felt Goalkeeper kicking was going to be very important so Howard got the nod.

Of the most important skills a keeper must have i put Kicking the ball away waaaaaaaaaaay down the list

Anyway the updated injury list

Fyvie - season

Aluko - Unknown

Pawlett - unknown

Velicka - Unknown

Hartley - 2-3 weeks

Vujadinovic - 6weeks

Megginson - who knows?

For once I agree with Mcghee, I mean Aberdeen's most successful time in our history they had one of the best kickers in the game in goals.  ::)

For once I agree with Mcghee, I mean Aberdeen's most successful time in our history they had one of the best kickers in the game in goals.  ::)

In fairness, kicking wasn't as important back then as far as keepers went. In saying that, if either of our keepers now were anywhere close to being as good as Leighton the issue of kicking wouldn't even come into it.