If Our Manager Wasn't Mark McGhee...

BobbyBiscuit

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a second one?

Indeed.

There was a second global combat from 1939-1945 which involved most of the world's nations (including all of the great powers) organised into two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. It was the most widespread war in history, with more than 100 million military personnel mobilised.

Any further question, see BigAl. He heard most of it on the wireless as he'd already retired by then.

Indeed.

There was a second global combat from 1939-1945 which involved most of the world's nations (including all of the great powers) organised into two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. It was the most widespread war in history, with more than 100 million military personnel mobilised.

Any further question, see BigAl. He heard most of it on the wireless as he'd already retired by then.

Think he only heard it on "open all mikes" though as he was steamin' and couldn't be arsed changing the channel to listen to Bob Crampsey and Alistair Alexander who were there live.

Indeed.

You know the kids over here get taught in history class that the Americans won the war. We would all have been speaking German if they did not get involved. LOL.

Actually I don't think they get taught about it at all really.

My 11yo step-daughter actually asked me why we were celebrating July 4th (And she's actually fairly bright)

Maybe they don't anymore. I know my wife and her uncles and aunts and parents all got taught that.

I get asked all the time by people do you celebrate the 4th of July in Scotland. Um Scotland is part of Britain, 4th of July celebrates American freedom from Britain so why would Britain celebrate it LOL.

Not to worry lads, when Pawlett and Vujadinovic come back at xmas we'll have a full squad to choose from and we can write this off as a period of transition.  Can't you see that the whole of last season was a period of transitional transition, and only now we are in the real period of transition.  With failure to win in 6 eminently winnable SPL matches, transition has never felt so good.

Not to worry lads, when Pawlett and Vujadinovic come back at xmas we'll have a full squad to choose from and we can write this off as a period of transition.  Can't you see that the whole of last season was a period of transitional transition, and only now we are in the real period of transition.  With failure to win in 6 eminently winnable SPL matches, transition has never felt so good.

I'm revelling in it. I never knew what joy felt like until now.

That was a good game in a transitional period of transition tonight.  COYR

• 2 weeks later...