Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Olympics 2012

Kowalski

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard it was a shambles at Hampden last night.  They played the North Korea national anthem as the South Korean players walked out onto the pitch.

Whereby the turned swiftly on their heels and sulked in the depths of Hampden for over an hour delaying kick-off.

The crowd obviously didn't know what was going on and when they did emerge they came out to thousands of people booing them.

Must have thought they were at Pittodrie.

Heard it was a shambles at Hampden last night.  They played the North Korea national anthem as the South Korean players walked out onto the pitch.

Whereby the turned swiftly on their heels and sulked in the depths of Hampden for over an hour delaying kick-off.

The crowd obviously didn't know what was going on and when they did emerge they came out to thousands of people booing them.

Must have thought they were at Pittodrie.

Flag not anthem

Stroke of luck really - possible future bird got sent to Londontown for 6 weeks and she invited me down to stay with her.

So all my cooking, cleaning & accomodation is sorted  :thumbsup:

When for?

Last session 20:30 on the 6th I think a Super Middle Weight semi is the "big" fight on the card.

Started out watching it convinced it would be a pile of shite, but have to say really enjoyed it.

Far from convinced that the bulk of the world would have had a clue what it was all about though. Thought the chosen young athletes lighting the torch was a superb idea and can't believe they managed to keep that a secret in advance.

I thought it was really good and I don't normally watch the whole of an opening ceremony.

I thought the Queen "parachuting" into the Olympic Park was quite good.

Started out watching it convinced it would be a pile of shite, but have to say really enjoyed it.

Far from convinced that the bulk of the world would have had a clue what it was all about though. Thought the chosen young athletes lighting the torch was a superb idea and can't believe they managed to keep that a secret in advance.

Agreed.  It was a good mix of legends (Ali, Redgrave, Daley etc...), the young kids, and cretins (Beckham).

The women's road race was much better than the men's, we've finally got a medal! (silver)

Cavendish came across poorly yesterday - blaming the tactics of other teams!?  I thought it was a race, the other teams are out to beat him!?  What a pile of shite.

Radcliffe out of the marathon  ::)

The women's road race was much better than the men's, we've finally got a medal! (silver)

Cavendish came across poorly yesterday - blaming the tactics of other teams!?  I thought it was a race, the other teams are out to beat him!?  What a pile of shite.

Radcliffe out of the marathon  ::)

I have watched the olympics all day today - cycling was fab, loved the french winning the relay gold in the pool and even found the hockey exciting  ;D

My dad's friend's grandson's girlfriend's cousin is competing in the boxing  :thumbsup:

Gutted I will miss Daley competing in the diving tomorrow when I am at work - could his trunks be any more skimpy  ;)

I have watched the olympics all day today - cycling was fab, loved the french winning the relay gold in the pool and even found the hockey exciting  ;D

My dad's friend's grandson's girlfriend's cousin is competing in the boxing  :thumbsup:

Gutted I will miss Daley competing in the diving tomorrow when I am at work - could his trunks be any more skimpy  ;)

I bet he has a tiny cock. Ironic, given that he is a massive cock.

Absolutely stunning from heat to semi to final. Seemed utterly dumbfounded by the whole thing, even after her heat win.

As an aside how fucking woeful is Linker? How the fuck dud he get chosen to present prime time coverage? Clueless moron. And Thorpe must be on drugs, he looks mental.  On the plus side moorehouse and jamieson are excellent for the swimming commentary.