Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen v Hibs 23/10/10

mizer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switched off completely for those last 2 goals. But other than that, I thought it was a good performance. Maguire, Aluko, FOlly and Hartley all had good shifts and Fraser looked very positive when he came on. More of the same, minus the defensive lapses please AFC!

On a side note, just over 7,500 folk there :o

good result, not sure how bad hibs were, but this should give us some confidence against falkirk midweek. Surely now Vernon has to be our 1st choice ahead of a fit velicka.( take note MMG, I don't care if the boy can play or not he's the first goalscorer we've had in a decade or so )

I'd almost forgotten how a winning weekend felt  :thumbsup:

good result, not sure how bad hibs were, but this should give us some confidence against falkirk midweek. Surely now Vernon has to be our 1st choice ahead of a fit velicka.( take note MMG, I don't care if the boy can play or not he's the first goalscorer we've had in a decade or so )

I'd almost forgotten how a winning weekend felt  :thumbsup:

In fairness to McGhee, he said that Vernon would be his first choice striker this season and the others would be competing to be his partner. Seems like he got that spot on, however much he made a cunt of selecting the partner.

Switched off completely for those last 2 goals. But other than that, I thought it was a good performance. Maguire, Aluko, FOlly and Hartley all had good shifts and Fraser looked very positive when he came on. More of the same, minus the defensive lapses please AFC!

On a side note, just over 7,500 folk there :o

There would have been more but a lot of the fans had injuries.

Enjoyed the game but was a little disappointed with the two goals lost, both looked like they should have been defended better and I think Hibs could have scored a couple of other times had their players been shooting properly. Great to see a win though. 

From what i saw of the game (was working) we looked pretty good going forward, what a difference having aluko and zico makes in creating space for others to play.  I know the lad has had a fair few injuries but we should def be trying to sign him up, he's out of contract at the end of the season.  Thought the young lad that came on for him (fraser maybe?) looked like a pain in the arse to play against and could be a prospect.  Time will tell.  Thought folly was pretty solid to again and is starting to looka  real find, as for vernon?  How nice is it to have goal scorer again.  Really like this guy, he works hard and is always trying to bring others into the play.  He's got a reall goal scorers instinct as well.  As everyone is saying though we need to get the defence in shape. Really wish we had kept foster.