Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen v Hibs 23/10/10

mizer

Thought Aluko and Maguire linked well today and provided the amunition for Vernon to score. Maguire and Vernon look like building a decent partnership if they are left to play some games together.

Had to read your post twice Jute, as thought I was visually hallucinating after several alcoholic beverages!

I wasn't hallucinating, and you did compliment Maguire twice in different respects in one post!!  :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was very impressed with maguire and aluko yesterday maguire took his goal very very well and the other set up was a peach actually seemed to give a fuck this week and his attitude / body language was good ironically enough all of his good work came from out wide, only dissapointment and probably a bit harsh was that a couple of times i thought there was an oppertunity to pull the ball back and he went for goal...........which if it goes in is fine but just throught it would have sealed man of the match for him if he managed to get another set up on the sheet. think the two of them aluko / maguire working against hogg was working a dream for us today. Vernon looked to be up front on his own for large parts of the game which i wasnt too chuffed about. Dissapointing to lose the goals in the manner we did, if nish wasnt shite we could have been in some hot water.

good win and will get the confidance back up but hibs were absolutely rank

Pressure got to him?

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3194252/Aberdeen-4-Hibernian-2.html#ixzz13GjBNvxb

After the match, Aberdeen manager Mark McGhee said, "Go and look me up on Wikipedia. I've got a track record. I know how to manage a football team but I need the players out there to do it and at times I think people have been a bit hard on us."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_McGhee

:-\

To be honest I thought it was all Hibs for the first half an hour and Howard had to make at least 2 or 3 smart saves in the first half to keep us in it. We were much better towards the end of the first half an in the second half but we runied it a bit by taking out foot off the gas and letting them in to score twice.

Can't complain too much though - even though the atmosphere was non-existant. 3 points is 3 points. Well done, McGhee and the players.