Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Enough!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree one of the few things Mchgee has got right was bringing in Hartley and making him captain. Best Aberdeen captain for many years.

Indeed. I was thinking the same watching Hartley's pre-match interview on RedTv and comparing him to Kerr. A thorough professional who will not shirk his responsibilities even if the going gets tough. I dearly hope we can keep hold of him. He is the player to build the team around.

Couldn't have put any of the above better myself. Couldn't help but compare last night to many a night in recent history where captains have hidden from their responsibility and lead to disgrace and embarrassment. So glad you joined the club hartley. Come on you reds!

The guy that was more or less managing the team towards the end of the game. Telling the players what to do and where to position themselves.

Funny that - after going to the touch line for advice three times when players were down injured  :thumbsup:

Think Mcghee has done a fantastic job the past two games given the team we have been left with!

Funny that - after going to the touch line for advice three times when players were down injured  :thumbsup:

Think Mcghee has done a fantastic job the past two games given the team we have been left with!

Ooff. Contrivershul stuff from Stoney.

I thought you were only meant to have opinions such as "for fuck sake MM, you have no clue."Or the wonderfully informed classic "MM fuck off".

Ooff. Contrivershul stuff from Stoney.

I thought you were only meant to have opinions such as "for fuck sake MM, you have no clue."Or the wonderfully informed classic "MM fuck off".

A lot of people are unhappy with McGhee and are entitled to be. Not sure where the problem is.

True and i can understand the frustrations, but also on the other side of the coin, all the negatives are posted but never any positives - and never gets any credit whens its due.

Theres an obvious bitterness on here towards Mcghee

Lol, I was with you until the last line, then I just smelt kipper.

True and i can understand the frustrations, but also on the other side of the coin, all the negatives are posted but never any positives - and never gets any credit whens its due.

Credit to McGhee... he said we'd win these two matches and we have, maybe didn't play well last night but we got the result. Played very well on Saturday and if we play like that most weeks there will be nothing to worry about.

However, Saturday's result and performance will pale if we don't get 3 points in Paisley this weekend. These are the games we have to win, and if we don't, you really can not have a gripe with people moaning about the manager.

I dont really get this Folly love in, I dont think hes shit - just average. McArdle, has been crap but been played out of position. Magennis - I would rather have Tommy Wright. And lets not forget the player who costs us goals week after week - Ifil.