Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Enough!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better standard?

I don't think you could even say Aberdeen were a "better standard" in the cups than the teams you listed - because they beat us.

Why do I bother arguing lingustics, grammar and statistics with somebody who clearly understands none of these things. If your gonna be dumb, ye gotta be tough.

Well im both  :thumbsup:

Better standard?

I don't think you could even say Aberdeen were a "better standard" in the cups than the teams you listed - because they beat us.

Why do I bother arguing lingustics, grammar and statistics with somebody who clearly understands none of these things. If your gonna be dumb, ye gotta be tough.

fail-owned-restaurant-logo-fail.jpg

;D

What the fuck is that?

Its an adapted graph I used last season. I think some neep on the hat had tried to state that things were improving by the end of the season or were not as bad as the start of the season. The graph is quite simple, based on a tally system to try and show form. A win sees a point added to the tally, a loss a point deducted from the tally and a draw the tally stays the same. This is last years graph:

afa1.jpg

The shocking fact illustrated is that we only won 3 of our last 20 games last season, (the graph does not include the St Mirren win on the last day).

I hope you are better at reading your patients charts  :thumbsup:

He wont get any credit until he wins the bloody thing, but just pointing out that it isnt all as doom and gloom as being made out.

Of course it is fucking doom and gloom - managers are ultimately judged on results and we haven't hardly had any this season - add to that the no full back nonsense and the way the team is playing and ask what is there to be cheery about  :hammer:

Same could be said for Chris Maguire though, not having a great season but everyone on hear seems to think that he will turn good. Why is the same mentality not being used for the team, surely there is the same chance they will come good too? No?

Probably why you're a failed gambler right there. How can it be the same chance for one player changing and for the collective performance of the 10-13 others in the team?