Paranoid vs Depressed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The really worrying thing was that there was no fight in the team. Seemed like they were accepting their fate. Thing is, we played pretty well up until the sending off, having had the only chance (header?), but a man down & 10mins later we were 3-0 down. Pen at HT was a bastard aswell. Seemingly we didnt make a tackle at all in the 2nd half.

RE Hartley off - I was defo a handball/ pen, but he wasn't the last man, so why did he walk?

Guest leith_red

The really worrying thing was that there was no fight in the team. Seemed like they were accepting their fate. Thing is, we played pretty well up until the sending off, having had the only chance (header?), but a man down & 10mins later we were 3-0 down. Pen at HT was a bastard aswell. Seemingly we didnt make a tackle at all in the 2nd half.

RE Hartley off - I was defo a handball/ pen, but he wasn't the last man, so why did he walk?

No such thing as 'last man' - it's whether or not a clear goalscoring opportunity is denied.

Hartely is a fucking idiot.  Stupid decision to  stick his hand out and unbelievable he was applauded off by some.  But even more unbelievable was the way we rolled over once he went off.  Words can't express how pissed off and deflated I am (although I tried in the '95 thread)

Our team is poor and horrifically unbalanced.  However there is no way our team should be getting beaten 9-0 by anyone.

If McGhee has any self respect he will fuck off right now.

If he doesn't then, unfortunately the board need to bite the bullet and take the financial hit as, as Dundee will tell you, the financial hit of Division One will be far greater. And make no mistake, with McGhee, that is exactly where we are going.