Paranoid vs Depressed

I stand by my "we need a whole new defense" comment from the other day. A couple of those goals were freak mistakes yes, but most of them were just celtic walking past as many red shirts as they wanted.

I'd be surprised if being played in that back line for much longer wouldn't ruin Jack's career.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand by my "we need a whole new defense" comment from the other day. A couple of those goals were freak mistakes yes, but most of them were just celtic walking past as many red shirts as they wanted.

I'd be surprised if being played in that back line for much longer wouldn't ruin Jack's career.

i don't think anyone disagree's with you. Our backline has been a problem since McGhee took over and it's actually got worse. What a pathetic performance from Diamond. Got pushed over like a fanny.

Just saw the highlights on Sky Sports.  Diamond at fault for a handful of the goals.

McGhee said after the game that we had the best chances in the game!?

I think he was meaning along the lines of what he said to redtv. 'at 0-0 we were creating the best chances but not taking them, then after we lost the influence of hartley we gave up the bumhole'

I paraphrase.

• 3 weeks later...