Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dons vs Inverness

Stewart

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think McGhee will still be in charge unfortunately. I hope the players find something, perhaps out of embarrassment to go out and give a decent performance on Tuesday. In saying that listening to McGhee's interview he sounded like he didn't care, hopefully that isn't the case for the players.

Really can't see us getting anything from this game.

Players confidence shattered, a clueless manager, Diamond in defence, the atmosphere inside Pittodrie - If Mghee is in the dugout on Tuesday night he will be gone one way or the other by Wednesday lunchtime.

I'm interested to see the reaction from the crowd.

On one hand I think they need as much support as possible as this is an important game for us.

On the other I think they should be made to feel as embarrassed and humiliated as the rest of the Aberdeen support - with a few renditions of 'What the fucking hell was that?' and 'You're not fit to wear the shirt' thrown in....

What does everyone else think?

I'm interested to see the reaction from the crowd.

On one hand I think they need as much support as possible as this is an important game for us.

On the other I think they should be made to feel as embarrassed and humiliated as the rest of the Aberdeen support - with a few renditions of 'What the fucking hell was that?' and 'You're not fit to wear the shirt' thrown in....

What does everyone else think?

I agree, will you be there to lead the singing?  ;D

After seeing the 'highlights' surely Diamond has to be dropped as he was abysmal and at fault for several goals yesterday.

Shouldn't be playing, has been thoroughly awful all season and much like McGhee still being in a job, I cannot understand how he commands a first team place still, given the daft number of centre halfs we currently have.

Nae wonder Diamond has been shite - when you play yer heart oot to the point where 90% of the fanbase think you should be captain - and then the boss appoints Mark Kerr in front of ye... it's nae exactly gonna have an inspiring effect.

That's a very good point. But if that's the reason he's been absolute garbage for the past few seasons, he needs to grow up. Still, another one of Magoo's successes....

Nae wonder Diamond has been shite - when you play yer heart oot to the point where 90% of the fanbase think you should be captain - and then the boss appoints Mark Kerr in front of ye... it's nae exactly gonna have an inspiring effect.

Well then if that's how he reacts it vindicates Mghee's decision not to make him captain...Still doesn't explain why he went for kerr instead of A.N Other right enough.

Talking? Im goin,likely solo!

That makes two of us then.  Although I would be very easily talked out of going, especially as the weather's likely to be as crap as the football.  This is the first time I'm probably about ready to admit I'm embarrassed to say I'm a dons fan.  :o

In/Oot: In

Prematcher: hame for ma tea

Match: South Stand screaming at a bunch of idiots wearing red shirts

Postmatcher: hame, trying desparately to convince myself that they will yet turn a corner, and that we are in the transitional period which replaces the transitional period which never was . . . . . .