🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dons vs Inverness

Stewart

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit annoyed now I'll miss the game tomorrow.  >:D

The chill wind dark evening kick-off, the trepidation, the Pittodrie pie, the peppered Bovril, the bloodlust, the sweary words, the dazzling floodlights, dazzling Darren Mackie, the pre-match booze, the post-match Boooo's.

OOOooooooh what will the result be?!?!?  :-\

I'm excited about the Dons again - for this game at least - probably for all the wrong reasons  8)

The EE are suggesting that even if we win tomorrow night, he'll still get the dunt. Begs the question, what the fuck are they waiting for exactly?

The EE are suggesting that even if we win tomorrow night, he'll still get the dunt. Begs the question, what the fuck are they waiting for exactly?

Possibly that not all the board members could get a meeting to ratify? As it seems only Miller and Fraser were at Pittodrie yesterday.

They maybe thought 1 day is not enough for a new man to get the team ready for tomorrow. Like if they let Neil Cooper take charge he is only getting 1 day to get his idea's through to the team.

In/Oot: No sure yet. Probably wont go.

Prematcher: Probably doing uni work

During game: Checking the result

Postmatcher: Uni work and getting my pitch-fork sharpened

Prediction: Cold night, shite football, poor turn-out, poor atmosphere and the crowd on the players backs.

From Red Web: Aberdeen v Inverness Pittodrie Stadium, Tuesday 9 November 7:45pm kick off.....There are cash gates but as always we advise you buy a ticket in advance to avoid any queues.

HAHA what queues, Be lucky if they get 4000.

Maybe they are trying to save staff  costs and only plan to open 1 turnstile.  For the entire ground...

In/Oot: Oot

Prematcher: Work then Gym

During game: Gym then flat probably with radio on in background

Postmatcher: Putting my head in shame

Prediction: I can easily see 3-0 to Caley thistle (they havent lost an away league match since November last 2009 (or sometime around that)). Mcghee will then have another post match conference in whcih the delusional twat will still claim he has a good record and sees positives

I seriously can't see him being in charge for this game. But who we would get in beats me, as there is no way Leitch should let near the team.

They should put Lenny Taylor, Head of AFC Youth Academy in charge.  He was my depute head at Kemnay Academy and he will certainly get them sorted out.  :thumbsup:

In/Oot: In

Prematcher: Home

During game: Freezing in the RDU

Postmatcher: Walk home

Prediction: 3-0 Aberdeen

Maybe out now if the online links work. Will be a few free ones for those outside UK at least as bet365 and unibet will be showing it live. Hopefully be one for us in the UK so I can avoid the freezing.

What would people do about the keeper situation tonight? Will he drop Langfield? Would it be wise to play a keeper who has admitted was in tears after Saturday's game? His confidence must be shot to pieces and knowing one mistake could potentially start another heavy defeat must add to that feeling.

But then, Howard's confidence can't be great either as he was dropped again on Saturday.