Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dons vs Inverness

Stewart

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's it over for McGhee surely. Still a legendary Dons player for me, but a poor manager. Statistically he is probably our worst ever manager. Good luck in whatever he does but with less than 6000 there tonight, I don't think the board can afford not to bin him.

So that's it over for McGhee surely. Still a legendary Dons player for me, but a poor manager. Statistically he is probably our worst ever manager. Good luck in whatever he does but with less than 6000 there tonight, I don't think the board can afford not to bin him.

Agreed - sorry it didn't work out but now is the time.  :wave:

The most deluded post match interview ive ever heard and it's made me feel quite sorry for him.  It's obvious he's fucking desperate to do well at this club but he's just not got it in him.  The criminally unbalanced nature of the squad is his downfall.

Sorry mark, legend as a player but its not worked. I'd love to see a big gesture of walking away with what little dignity he has got left but i know he'll string it out and further damage his standing with the fans.

The most deluded post match interview ive ever heard and it's made me feel quite sorry for him.  It's obvious he's fucking desperate to do well at this club but he's just not got it in him.  The criminally unbalanced nature of the squad is his downfall.

Sorry mark, legend as a player but its not worked. I'd love to see a big gesture of walking away with what little dignity he has got left but i know he'll string it out and further damage his standing with the fans.

Best part was when he blamed Henrik Larson being at Parkhead for the way the team played. Clearly barking. Sadly he will not resign so now just a question of if the board will sack him. Suspect they will not.