To sack or not to sack?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually quite surprised that 5 out of 30 do not want him to be sacked. Interested to hear why they think he should be kept on??

Wasn't really looking for reasons, the poll was simply to prove to myself that the guy from the Trust was as ignorant and out of touch from the fans (I know) as I thought he was.

I presume the only reasons for not sacking now are either finanicial, or timing (in that we should hang on till Jan/May/the apocolypse)

I voted for not sacking him. Mainly because of financial reasons but also because I really don't want to see a management merry-go-round starting again. I can't see Mcghee turning it around but I also can't see any successor turning it around either. It's a catch 22.

I just fear if he stays it may cost us more in the long run than to replace him.

I don't think we have  bad squad of players barring the no full backs and that a new man might get something more out of them.

Im just pointing out that it is a player a lot of the fans wanted at the club, i didnt make any mention of how good a player he was i was making the point that Mcghee wasnt to know how the player would have turned out.

Then i went on to respond to jutes comment. I dont see the problem!

At lot of fans were just desperate for a centre half after the abortion that was the Sigma games and jumped for the first one they saw. Would have not expected an experienced  manager to do the same.

Also for the record I have never thought Ifil was any good and was slagged rotten on the train coming back from Hull for saying so.