To sack or not to sack?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I heard the boy on sportsound aswell. but as far as i'm concerned i haven't met a single dons fan that wants him to stay and that crap that MM was spouting about the masses encouraging him after the ICT game is not what i heard (from a pal that was in the main stand) not first hand i should point out.

The few I do know that wanted him to stay had lost faith in him after the last couple of results.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was any of the claimed passion for the club; McGhee would have walked, if he had a shred of decency; he would have walked.

Tonight while the rest of us are beginning to concern ourselves with Christmas and how that effects our finances, McGhee is likely to be planning to spend his in Vegas.

He needs to be  reminded  that Gothenburg was nearly 30 years ago and that legendary status is not guaranteed for life, if it has even survived intact to this point.

After tims game and subsequent "only 3 points" and nae hint of an apology interview, I was in the sack camp. I do think he was handed a poisoned chalice so after I calmed down I was in the not to sack (give until Christmas) camp.

However defeats to St J and Killie, as well as ICT, since then have me 100% in the he has to go, and asap, camp.

If there was any of the claimed passion for the club; McGhee would have walked, if he had a shred of decency; he would have walked.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

Sadly there is as much chance of McGhee resigning as there is of the pope becoming a masonic lodge member.

But will they - next week we are due to play Celtic again, the team that handed out a 9 nil thrashing only 3 weeks ago - if they didn't sack him after that I don't reckon they will do it this time  >:D

That's kind of the one glimmer of "hope" I have been clinging to.

In my imaginery world, the board have had enough but realise that we had to play those greetin faced paranoids again and figured that another hammering won't make things worse for McGhee (after all, it's only 3 points) but it might not be the ideal start for a new man.

In my scenario, after getting humped again next week, MM walks, gets fired or is attacked by a man with a rabid dog and is never seen again.

That's kind of the one glimmer of "hope" I have been clinging to.

In my imaginery world, the board have had enough but realise that we had to play those greetin faced paranoids again and figured that another hammering won't make things worse for McGhee (after all, it's only 3 points) but it might not be the ideal start for a new man.

In my scenario, after getting humped again next week, MM walks, gets fired or is attacked by a man with a rabid dog and is never seen again.

But then a new guy coming in can't really lose can he? Comes in this week, maybe generate more interest/optimism so more folk go to the match, the players probably get a lift, and no one really expects us to win all things considered.

Lets not beat around the bush, along with Hamilton and St. Mirren, we are in a serious relegation battle. I don't see how this will change without changing the management team. It hasn't worked out. Just please leave Mark. We have been rubbish and McGhee has proved to be totally incapable of changing it round.